Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The graham cracker really developed and is most prominent now. This is nice and smooth. When i made this natch, i actually went a little heavy on the strawberry, thinking it would tone down the somewhat cheesy nature of the cream cheese flavors. Because at first, it was almost kind of gross tasting. Not really but just a tad funky. And after a week, the strawberry was the forefront. Now, 3 weeks later, the cheesecake mellowed out, strawberry is still there in the back and graham cracker jumps out at ya. Its really nice the way it worked out. Too bad i dont have much left and cant make anymore til i order supplies again. And last time i checked, nicotine river was sold out of strawberry ripe. So this one is gonna sit on the back burner for a while....but hey, i nailed it.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Wiley,
I find a mix of Cap Sweet Strawberry and TFA Straw Ripe at about a 2 to 1 ratio gives a more accurate, fuller strawberry experience.(YMMV- some prefer a 1 to 2 ratio or 3 to 4, you will need to find your own path)
Fa strawberry/redfruit at 1% adds a bit of pop.
TFA Dragon fruit at 1% helps to fill in some of the "fruityness" that is missing from the strawberries.

Keep up the good work!
Cheers
I

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Wiley,
I find a mix of Cap Sweet Strawberry and TFA Straw Ripe at about a 2 to 1 ratio gives a more accurate, fuller strawberry experience.(YMMV- some prefer a 1 to 2 ratio or 3 to 4, you will need to find your own path)
Fa strawberry/redfruit at 1% adds a bit of pop.
TFA Dragon fruit at 1% helps to fill in some of the "fruityness" that is missing from the strawberries.

Keep up the good work!
Cheers
I
Ill consider dragonfruit next time i re order supplies. Thanks fer the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread