The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Strawberry cheesecake....steeped for a couple weeks

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Coyote628, Feb 5, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Coyote628

Coyote628 Senior Member

Sep 16, 2017
    The graham cracker really developed and is most prominent now. This is nice and smooth. When i made this natch, i actually went a little heavy on the strawberry, thinking it would tone down the somewhat cheesy nature of the cream cheese flavors. Because at first, it was almost kind of gross tasting. Not really but just a tad funky. And after a week, the strawberry was the forefront. Now, 3 weeks later, the cheesecake mellowed out, strawberry is still there in the back and graham cracker jumps out at ya. Its really nice the way it worked out. Too bad i dont have much left and cant make anymore til i order supplies again. And last time i checked, nicotine river was sold out of strawberry ripe. So this one is gonna sit on the back burner for a while....but hey, i nailed it.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Wiley,
    I find a mix of Cap Sweet Strawberry and TFA Straw Ripe at about a 2 to 1 ratio gives a more accurate, fuller strawberry experience.(YMMV- some prefer a 1 to 2 ratio or 3 to 4, you will need to find your own path)
    Fa strawberry/redfruit at 1% adds a bit of pop.
    TFA Dragon fruit at 1% helps to fill in some of the "fruityness" that is missing from the strawberries.

Keep up the good work!
    Cheers
    I

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Coyote628

Coyote628 Senior Member

Sep 16, 2017
    Ill consider dragonfruit next time i re order supplies. Thanks fer the tip.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    +1 for TFA dragon fruit. Comes in handy in many mixes, makes them pop. INW cactus is also a great addition to your stash, will give a juicy feel to dryer flavors.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1