Not open for further replies.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
my most successful attempt so far. thought it easiest to attach an image rather than type it out (6mg strength). probably simpler than most here but it tastes excellent and has just the right consistency...for me anyway.
[edited]

Last edited by a moderator:

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
my most successful attempt so far. thought it easiest to attach an image rather than type it out (6mg strength). probably simpler than most here but it tastes excellent and has just the right consistency...for me anyway.
using the rather splendid e-liquid-recipes site. found it very useful...so much so that a donation has been made.
Just goes to show, you dont need ten ingredients to make something you enjoy. Thanks for sharing

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Just goes to show, you dont need ten ingredients to make something you enjoy. Thanks for sharing
you're most welcome. do report back if you decide to try it at some point.
had a try after it was freshly made and it was very good but leaving it to steep for a week or two which will hopefully improve the flavour further.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
you're most welcome. do report back if you decide to try it at some point.
had a try after it was freshly made and it was very good but leaving it to steep for a week or two which will hopefully improve the flavour further.
Mom & Pops make this particular strawberry cheesecake. quite the best i've found so far.

Reactions: tazzle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread