Strawberry Cheesecake

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
So, I've been asked what this was going to taste like and what my thoughts are on it.

I got 36mg with 20% VG.

Ok, first the disclaimer. I did get Atomic Cinnacide at the same time and tried that first so I had to do a lot of cleansing of my taste buds!

However, I still think I should have tried the strawberry cheesecake first.

Anyhoo!

Very very good. I think my sense of smell picks it up more than my taste buds (see disclaimer). It's wonderful light and yummy.

It is just like cheesecake and I can for sure see myself using this often, just not right after using atomic...
I don't know if it's just my mind or if it's really in there or not but I believe I can also taste/smell the graham in the crust as well. The cheesecake flavoring is to die for. I am a HUGE cheesecake fiend and can eat a whole cheesecake in one sitting...of course paying for it later...

I recommend that if you are using either Bananas Foster or Atomic Cinnacide that you really take about a days break from it before using Strawberry Cheesecake because the taste is much lighter than either of those two.

Ask questions if you like. And no, there is not a TH that I can discern (see disclaimer). It's just very light flavor but pleasurable.

LifeSaverVapor

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 23, 2010
Hillside, NJ
www.goodyvapes.com
Ordered some strawberry cheesecake and a couple others a couple days ago. Hasn't shipped yet :(, but I know it will be worth the wait. I'm just so anxious from all the great reviews i keep reading.

I ordered some black cherry stuff from somewhere else before i knew about these forums, and OMG its disgusting. They should have labeled it cough syrup. I'm suffering with it until my TV order comes in. I just don't want to go by a pack of analogs.

Last edited:

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
Ok, so I took a couple of days off from Atomic Fireball and spent yesterday on Strawberry Cheesecake.

I'd have to say it's much more tasty than when I first got it! Was tasty when I got it but it tastes even better now. It's now starting to slightly kick me in the face with flavor which is a good thing.

Was reading a post from Mrs Tasty saying that it's good to let these liquids sit, so I did. It's been sitting a few days and YUMMY.

It was perfect for dessert after having some good ramen and calamari yesterday.

Yum. Get it.

Quexos

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
USA
I'm on about day 3 or 4 with Strawberry Cheesecake and I'd say your comments were spot on. Taste like strawberry cheesecake light. It's very good with mild throat hit and mild flavor. A good one for people who don't want an overpowering taste. I also have Pina Colada and love that. The Pina Colada is a little more flavorful and has a bit more TH. If you tried and liked that, I'd say you'll like Strawberry Cheesecake if you don't mind a similar but milder flavor, and if you like Strawberry Cheesecake but want a bit more flavor/TH, I bet you'd really like the Pina Colada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread