strawberry cotton candy,Pink spot,Banana cream from pink spot vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherri76

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
Virginia
Thanks for the review! I received all of the flavors you mentioned in this video in the sampler pack I ordered earlier this week. I tried the Pink Spot and wasn't that crazy about it, nor was I impressed with their Bailey's n Coffee flavor. I haven't yet tried Banana Cream or Strawberry Cotton Candy, but I can say they smell pretty yummy. Right now I'm vaping their Strawberry Cheesecake flavor and it's delicious. :) I just wish their darn prices weren't so high--that's the one reason I probably won't be ordering from them very often, but I will say that the handwritten note on the receipt is a very nice personal touch and I really like the fact that they send a free sample with every order.

musickangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
USA
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the review! I received all of the flavors you mentioned in this video in the sampler pack I ordered earlier this week. I tried the Pink Spot and wasn't that crazy about it, nor was I impressed with their Bailey's n Coffee flavor. I haven't yet tried Banana Cream or Strawberry Cotton Candy, but I can say they smell pretty yummy. Right now I'm vaping their Strawberry Cheesecake flavor and it's delicious. :) I just wish their darn prices weren't so high--that's the one reason I probably won't be ordering from them very often, but I will say that the handwritten note on the receipt is a very nice personal touch and I really like the fact that they send a free sample with every order.

so is the strawberry cheesecake a flavor i should def try?? it sounded yummy! i havent stopped vaping the banana cream its sooo yummy. what didnt you like about the bailey and coffee one? was the flavor off?

i agree about the prices i have a few other review up i can recommend goodejuice.com they have some really good flavors and there prices are amazing!

Sherri76

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
Virginia
I don't even know how to describe the Bailey's. Maybe it needs to "age" since I just got the juices yesterday. It has a very bland, unpleasant flavor for me. I expected it to be sweeter than it was also. As for the Strawberry Cheesecake, I've been vaping it most of the day. It doesn't exactly remind me of cheesecake, but I love it the flavor regardless. I still haven't tried the Strawberry Cotton Candy yet, but it smells very similar to the Cheesecake. I noticed in your video you mentioned your Cotton Candy didn't have much of a smell when you received it, has that changed since your review?

Sherri76

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
Virginia
Update: I finally tried the Strawberry Cotton Candy. I can barely taste anything which means maybe your bottle wasn't destroyed by the heat, I guess that's just the way it is. The Strawberry Cheesecake is definitely more flavorful, I think you'll like that one. And by the way, you were right about the Banana Cream! Will definitely have to order a bigger bottle of that one because I have a feeling my tiny bottle isn't going to last very long.

musickangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
USA
www.youtube.com
I'm going to try this vendor for the first time now because the flavors sound pretty good... and I'm definitely interested in the cotton candy. Good video, good reviews... yall are cute too :D

Why thank you lol

So far they are a great vendor. I can't wait to try more flavors from them!

musickangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
USA
www.youtube.com
Update: I finally tried the Strawberry Cotton Candy. I can barely taste anything which means maybe your bottle wasn't destroyed by the heat, I guess that's just the way it is. The Strawberry Cheesecake is definitely more flavorful, I think you'll like that one. And by the way, you were right about the Banana Cream! Will definitely have to order a bigger bottle of that one because I have a feeling my tiny bottle isn't going to last very long.

Yah I just finished the small bottle of my banana cream :( I have to order more! Rawr vapors banana cream pie is pretty good too. I can't wait to try the cheesecake now!

Hmm maybe the cotton candy batch was just bad? Either way when I contacted them they said they will replace the bottle with something different if I want. You should contact them they will prolly replace yours as well.

drummerboy58

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Charleston, WV
I've ordered from Pinkspot before and I have to say that their juices get better with age. I know they're stamped "Ready to vape", but trust me, the flavors will get better.

The juices I tried were: Watermellon, Banana Creme, Tropical Punch, Peanut Butter Cup, Hubba Bubba Grape, Honey Cured Tobacco and of course Pink Spot was included as a free sample.

Of the flavors I received, the watermellon and pink spot went the fastest. The rest were ok, but after having them a month, they got way better. The hubba bubba grape is great, but hard to clean out of an atomizer. And the Honey Cured Tobacco was an all day for me for a little while. Personally I felt my banana creme was a little light on flavor, but it could have also been that I used it in a cartomizer.

drummerboy58

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Charleston, WV

Being that you're located in VA, I'd highly recommend ordering from thevaporroom.net for your dessert/fruit juices. There's a lot of perks to ordering with them (weekly specials/sales, etc.) and they're in Maryland, so shipping shouldn't cost you much. Also, for tobacco juices I'd recommend vaporheads.net, they're actually in Virginia.

And if you'd like to get rid of your sample bottle of pinkspot, just let me know. ;)

Sherri76

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
Virginia
I've got to hold on to all my juices, Drummerboy, lol. I've been ordering juices like a nut lately (besides Pink Spot, I also ordered juices from two other vendors recently.) Before I go completely broke, I'm going to try to vape with what I have for as long as I can hold out. And hopefully the Pink Spot juices will benefit from steeping. My tastes change so often, I may love them in a week. I revisited a juice earlier today that I absolutely hated when I got it two months ago (from a different vendor), and was surprised to find it wasn't so bad after all. Even stranger, i suddenly don't even want to touch a juice that has pretty much been my all day vape for about two weeks. I don't hold out much hope for the Pink Spot Bailey's N Coffee, but I may find it vapeable in time. (I hope!)

musickangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
USA
www.youtube.com
I've ordered from Pinkspot before and I have to say that their juices get better with age. I know they're stamped "Ready to vape", but trust me, the flavors will get better.

The juices I tried were: Watermellon, Banana Creme, Tropical Punch, Peanut Butter Cup, Hubba Bubba Grape, Honey Cured Tobacco and of course Pink Spot was included as a free sample.

Of the flavors I received, the watermellon and pink spot went the fastest. The rest were ok, but after having them a month, they got way better. The hubba bubba grape is great, but hard to clean out of an atomizer. And the Honey Cured Tobacco was an all day for me for a little while. Personally I felt my banana creme was a little light on flavor, but it could have also been that I used it in a cartomizer.

Yah I'm letting the cotton candy steep awhile then I'll try it again. Is the hubba bubba grape a cough medicine grape taste or an actual grape flavor? I've only tried bloogs grape and it tasted like cough meds lol. Not exactly what I want to be vaping so now I'm scared to try grape flavors. Lol
And I only use cartomizers I haven't really had an issue with the flavors being soft (except on the cotton candy)

drummerboy58

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Charleston, WV
I've got to hold on to all my juices, Drummerboy, lol. I've been ordering juices like a nut lately (besides Pink Spot, I also ordered juices from two other vendors recently.) Before I go completely broke, I'm going to try to vape with what I have for as long as I can hold out. And hopefully the Pink Spot juices will benefit from steeping. My tastes change so often, I may love them in a week. I revisited a juice earlier today that I absolutely hated when I got it two months ago (from a different vendor), and was surprised to find it wasn't so bad after all. Even stranger, i suddenly don't even want to touch a juice that has pretty much been my all day vape for about two weeks. I don't hold out much hope for the Pink Spot Bailey's N Coffee, but I may find it vapeable in time. (I hope!)

It's cool, I've been there, sometimes I go a little nuts with wanting to sample vape juices.

I'll say it again, the pinkspot flavors I had all got better with age, especially the pinkspot and watermelon. In fact, after only a week I couldn't put the watermelon down. It's been my favorite watermelon I've tasted so far.

I can also relate to your change in all day vape. When I first started vaping a few months ago, I couldn't get enough of the fruity flavors, but lately I find myself searching for an all day tobacco flavor.

Also, after ordering different blends (PG/VG), I've come to learn my sinuses prefers a 50/50 blend or more VG if anything (which is why I haven't ordered from pinkspot again). It honestly wasn't until I tried juices that were heavier on the VG that I could go an entire day without a real cig.

drummerboy58

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Charleston, WV
Yah I'm letting the cotton candy steep awhile then I'll try it again. Is the hubba bubba grape a cough medicine grape taste or an actual grape flavor? I've only tried bloogs grape and it tasted like cough meds lol. Not exactly what I want to be vaping so now I'm scared to try grape flavors. Lol
And I only use cartomizers I haven't really had an issue with the flavors being soft (except on the cotton candy)

First I'd like to let you know, I really dig the review vids you and your sister have done so far. After seeing this one, I went to youtube to see the rest and couldn't stop watching till I watched them all. I wish I knew how to make those little review vids because I'd do them like yours-honest.

I loved hearing that you two hated some of the juices you got, haha It's not often enough IMO that you hear than in a vid. Most reviewers I've noticed won't bother reviewing something that they hated, and if they do, they use that old "taste is subjective" tag to sugarcoat hating on something. As long as you state why it is that you hated it, sugarcoating isn't necessary IMO. You paid the price to feel ripped-off if you want. So I hope the two of you keep the vids coming.

The hubba bubba grape for me was pretty vapable right out of the package, I used it in a standard 510 cartomizer on a 5 volt passthrough and it was EXACTLY like I remembered the gum tasting like, however, when I tried it again maybe 2 weeks ago in a low res 510 atomizer, it tasted lighter on flavor and the juice had gotten a lot thicker, it took me a lot of elbow grease to get the residue of only 3 drops out of my atomizer. haha If you're looking for a candy-ish grape flavor, I'd recommend it. In fact, I'll send you some of mine if you're interested? Personally, if I buy a grape flavor again, I want it to resemble the taste of white grapes. :)

musickangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
USA
www.youtube.com
First I'd like to let you know, I really dig the review vids you and your sister have done so far. After seeing this one, I went to youtube to see the rest and couldn't stop watching till I watched them all. I wish I knew how to make those little review vids because I'd do them like yours-honest.

I loved hearing that you two hated some of the juices you got, haha It's not often enough IMO that you hear than in a vid. Most reviewers I've noticed won't bother reviewing something that they hated, and if they do, they use that old "taste is subjective" tag to sugarcoat hating on something. As long as you state why it is that you hated it, sugarcoating isn't necessary IMO. You paid the price to feel ripped-off if you want. So I hope the two of you keep the vids coming.

The hubba bubba grape for me was pretty vapable right out of the package, I used it in a standard 510 cartomizer on a 5 volt passthrough and it was EXACTLY like I remembered the gum tasting like, however, when I tried it again maybe 2 weeks ago in a low res 510 atomizer, it tasted lighter on flavor and the juice had gotten a lot thicker, it took me a lot of elbow grease to get the residue of only 3 drops out of my atomizer. haha If you're looking for a candy-ish grape flavor, I'd recommend it. In fact, I'll send you some of mine if you're interested? Personally, if I buy a grape flavor again, I want it to resemble the taste of white grapes. :)

If you find any that tastes like the welches white grape juice you have to let me know!! lol
I would totally vape that all the time.

im glad you enjoyed our videos, there pretty easy to do i just record them on my webcam and do a lil editing because we crack up and start laughing to hard to continue...
haha yah I def had a few that i really hated to even vape on camera they were so bad...(that rawr vapor grey earl ....)...i totally keep that one and have my friends try it just to see them gag lol i know mean... but so far no one has liked it so its def a bad juice...

we will have more videos prolly next week some time i just ordered
Banana Cream eJuice
Cinnamon eJuice
Strawberry Shortcake eJuice
from goodejuice.com

what is your main pv? im on the bloog and def want to branch out into something different.

Angel

drummerboy58

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Charleston, WV
If you find any that tastes like the welches white grape juice you have to let me know!! lol
I would totally vape that all the time.

im glad you enjoyed our videos, there pretty easy to do i just record them on my webcam and do a lil editing because we crack up and start laughing to hard to continue...
haha yah I def had a few that i really hated to even vape on camera they were so bad...(that rawr vapor grey earl ....)...i totally keep that one and have my friends try it just to see them gag lol i know mean... but so far no one has liked it so its def a bad juice...

we will have more videos prolly next week some time i just ordered
Banana Cream eJuice
Cinnamon eJuice
Strawberry Shortcake eJuice
from goodejuice.com

what is your main pv? im on the bloog and def want to branch out into something different.

Angel

Yes, the welches white grape juice is the ideal grape flavor I'm searching for, haha that would be awesome. I will be sure to keep you posted in my search for that, I think I'll start a thread on here and do some researching. But please PM me here if you find it first.

Someday I'll get me a good webcam and mic and start doing reviews, I'd really love to do that. I dream of being one of those reviewers that get sent free stuff just for submitting my opinion on it. Ya know, it didn't occur to me until just now, but that's probably the biggest reason for the "sugarcoating" reviews... the reviewers don't wanna ruin their chances for receiving free samples, duh, haha feel free to call me slow now. As for making my own vids though, I wouldn't know where to start on the editing end, another topic I'd have to sleuth. Your review vid on that rawr juice was classic, you should start recording all of your friends' reactions and make a montage vid of it. lol

I've been really anxious to order some goodejuice, I've watched and read so many good reviews. Lately, I've been ordering so much from the same vendors, so it's about time I try something different. I'll subscribe to your channel so I don't miss out on any new reviews. Oddly, I've never vaped a cinnamon flavor, but I know a lot of people love it. I do have a Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble from thevaporroom.net that's pretty sweet though.

As for my main pv, I finally decided on a silver/silver reo grand (reosmods.com). I love it, people I work with pick at me and accuse me of carrying around a detonator all the time, haha but I so love it. I did a lot of research, watching and reading reviews, and finally decided I wanted a bottom-fed vaporizer. I don't care that it doesn't look like a cigarette, it's super durable and I never leave home without it.

I will say that it's an investment initially (but any superior pv normally is), but after buying the mod, battery charger and some batteries, you're only expenses after that are standard (cartos, attys, juice and cleaning materials). They're expensive and they're not easy to get, especially if you're specific of the color you want (like me). But it's no wonder there's such a following for these pvs. I also have a reo woodville purpleheart/curly maple, which I bought first, but the woodville has a classier/mature look to it, and I worry about chipping it, so I primarily use it at home. But it was after I got that, that I had to have the grand and I couldn't recommend it more. I've been considering getting a reo mini, but haven't cause there really isn't any reason to, besides obsession, haha

musickangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
USA
www.youtube.com
Yes, the welches white grape juice is the ideal grape flavor I'm searching for, haha that would be awesome. I will be sure to keep you posted in my search for that, I think I'll start a thread on here and do some researching. But please PM me here if you find it first.

I will def let ya know if i find it first!

Someday I'll get me a good webcam and mic and start doing reviews, I'd really love to do that. I dream of being one of those reviewers that get sent free stuff just for submitting my opinion on it. Ya know, it didn't occur to me until just now, but that's probably the biggest reason for the "sugarcoating" reviews... the reviewers don't wanna ruin their chances for receiving free samples, duh, haha feel free to call me slow now. As for making my own vids though, I wouldn't know where to start on the editing end, another topic I'd have to sleuth. Your review vid on that rawr juice was classic, you should start recording all of your friends' reactions and make a montage vid of it. lol

we were actually sent 4 of the goodejuice for free to review and gave bad review for all of them...but chessa ordered some and we liked most of what she ordered thank goodness...needless to say we havent been asked to review any more for goodejuice lol. maybe we were to honest. But thats just how we are.
You can pick up a camera that does video as well pretty cheaply too im looking into getting a handheld camcorder(kodak zx5-im clumbsy).
As for my main pv, I finally decided on a silver/silver reo grand (reosmods.com). I love it, people I work with pick at me and accuse me of carrying around a detonator all the time, haha but I so love it. I did a lot of research, watching and reading reviews, and finally decided I wanted a bottom-fed vaporizer. I don't care that it doesn't look like a cigarette, it's super durable and I never leave home without it.

I will say that it's an investment initially (but any superior pv normally is), but after buying the mod, battery charger and some batteries, you're only expenses after that are standard (cartos, attys, juice and cleaning materials). They're expensive and they're not easy to get, especially if you're specific of the color you want (like me). But it's no wonder there's such a following for these pvs. I also have a reo woodville purpleheart/curly maple, which I bought first, but the woodville has a classier/mature look to it, and I worry about chipping it, so I primarily use it at home. But it was after I got that, that I had to have the grand and I couldn't recommend it more. I've been considering getting a reo mini, but haven't cause there really isn't any reason to, besides obsession, haha
First nothing wrong with a lil obsession lol just call it a hobby and no one will think twice lol.
ive been looking into getting a chuck, but i think i should start out with something smaller since i have no clue anything about them. I'm really wanting to do direct dripping which i cant do on the bloog since the battery isnt sealed.
I think for reviewing juices the cartomizers can change or dull the flavors so i want to be able to give the best opinion possible.
ive looked into an ego or something of that size to start with since im clueless about atomizers...thank god for youtube videos lol

thanks for subscribing btw :)

drummerboy58

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Charleston, WV
I think anyone who has one will agree that models that resemble the ego/riva are great intros to mods. Should you get one, I think you'll be satisfied.

And as far as atomizers go, I found this vid review to be most helpful in determining my favorite model of atomizer, it's a great tutorial/comparison to different types of attys IMO: YouTube - ‪The almost complete LR atty line from Ikenvape, 306 - 510 - 801 mini‬‏

I'm not a poster boy for any brand of atty over another (mainly cause I'm frugal, lol), but I'll say I'm primarily a fan of LR 510 2.0 attys (on a 3.7 volt). Anywhere from 1.8-2.5 is tolerable, but anything less is a little too warm for me. I vape mostly for taste and smooth draws as opposed to throat hits, big plumes and hot vapors. In fact, I don't directly hit any juice, I like to draw the vapor into my mouth first, then inhale (sometimes french inhale), for even less of a throat hit. But that's me, I vape like I smoked.

musickangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
USA
www.youtube.com
Same for me I don't really care for throat hit and sometimes the bloog makes a really hot vapor which kinda grosses me out. So I know I don't want a high voltage mod. I'm kinda thinking about trying a little chuck my only concern for that is the button it looks kinda hard.

I honestly really just want something to drip on for juice reviews I hate having to constantly change the cartomizers for every juice.
Thanks for the link that explains a lot lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread