Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
@Mr. Relentless, did you find something you like yet? I remembered this post because I just recently tried a creamy strawberry recipe I love, that seems to fit your criteria (except for only two ingredients). It's a clone of "beard 05" by beard Vape Co, created by HarrySmooth at ELR:

2.00% Butter Cream (CAP)
5.00% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
3.00% Sweet Cream (CAP)
8.50% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

To find it, search "Bearded Smooth 05 (V2)BEST Beard 05 Out there!"

I'm not usually a huge fan of strawberry recipes, but I like this one A LOT. I know it looks overflavored, but my mix of this does not taste overdone at all. It was tasty right away, and a few days later it's just so good and creamy and silky, without the same-o same-o strawberry mix flavor I usually get from strawberry recipes.

I made mine at 50/50 pg/vg and I vape at lower wattages (vaping this right now at 12.5 W with a 1 ohm coil), so it might be different at high watts, DL, etc.

Mr. Relentless

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2017
L
@Mr. Relentless, did you find something you like yet? I remembered this post because I just recently tried a creamy strawberry recipe I love, that seems to fit your criteria (except for only two ingredients). It's a clone of "Beard 05" by Beard Vape Co, created by HarrySmooth at ELR:

2.00% Butter Cream (CAP)
5.00% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
3.00% Sweet Cream (CAP)
8.50% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

To find it, search "Bearded Smooth 05 (V2)BEST Beard 05 Out there!"

I'm not usually a huge fan of strawberry recipes, but I like this one A LOT. I know it looks overflavored, but my mix of this does not taste overdone at all. It was tasty right away, and a few days later it's just so good and creamy and silky, without the same-o same-o strawberry mix flavor I usually get from strawberry recipes.

I made mine at 50/50 pg/vg and I vape at lower wattages (vaping this right now at 12.5 W with a 1 ohm coil), so it might be different at high watts, DL, etc.
Looks tasty. Unfortunately I don't have alot of those flavors and the ones I do are tfa. I'll try the beard out and see how I like it. And i am trying with a Bavarian cream but it has alot more time to steep before I know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread