Strawberry Jelly Donut by Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bundy1971

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2015
Cleveland, OH
Been wanting to try that myself. Have you ordered from that site before?
Nope! Never even heard of them. I found them from a post about hardware on another forum and they were mentioned as a reliable source. After going through their site I had no concerns at all. For example, look at the juice descriptions—they clearly spend a lot of time on this stuff!

Bundy1971

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2015
Cleveland, OH
I already got a shipping notice with a tracking number—less than an hour after placing the order! They are in Vegas, btw.

They also have a referral program where you get 15% off if someone uses it, so if you decide to give them a try, use this link!

Edit to clarify: You get the 15% off!

Unexist

Dec 23, 2015
Austria / STMK
Hey there,

I have vaped "Loaded" Liquids a lot in the last year and here is what I can say:

- Glazed Doughnut is without a doubt the best doughnut flavor I have vaped yet. Very doughy, rich and sweet as you would expect from a freshly baked donut. Although it is supposed to have cinnamon in it, I simply can't taste it. I recently bought another 120ml of it.

- Smores was my first Liquid from this series and didn't know nothing of it besides being hyped on Youtube. At first it was really something new and interesting and all ingredients are very well blended. But, and here comes my opinion, because it is so very well blended it is very hard to taste the different flavorings on their own. By any means, this is not a bad juice at all and I can vape it all day, but after some time this juice becomes a sweet molasses of something with a hint of cinnamon on the exhale. If you close your eyes and think of chocolate you might taste it on the exhale too :)

• Agree
Reactions: Tralfaz

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
qyAufWg.png

Love it, love it love it.

I'd say it's number three in the Loaded line for me, though. Glazed is absoulutely legendary in my book and I go though gallons of the stuff. Smores would follow second with the Strawberry Jelly Donut being a close third. They are all great. I've been ordering them from Vape Society Supply lately at $13.99/120ml.

Reactions: Bonskibon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread