Strength Suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure_Khaos

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Corona, CA
Ive been using TV's vapors and they are very good, However no flavor, even AC I ordered has a good throat hit at 24mg 20% VG 80% PG, Im not sure If I want my next order at 24 10%VG 90%Pg or 36/10 or 36/20... Im just looking for a good balance, any on where to go for good vapor and throat hit? Also what flavors would you all reccommend outside of AC? thanks ahead of time

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
I've never ordered form the site you are talking about,but I get almost all of my juice from E Smokey Treats.I'm not sure of their reputation on this site,but they have always been fast of their orders and I love the juice.RY4,tobacco,USA blend at 24mg always keep me going and I love the taste.I also order from Puresmoker from time to time.They only have a few flavors that I like,but they are really good.555,and cash cap at 24.I wouldn't mind branching out a bit as far as vendors go.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Everyone's tastes are different, and I do more tobacco type flavors than candy/food/beverage stuff. Consensus from what I've read is you get more TH from more PG in the mix.

FreedomSmokeUSA will let you specify whatever ratio you want for PG/VG, and they've gotten good reviews. I don't order juice anywhere else.

You might want to browse the e-liquid review forum as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread