Strictly E Juice... The Review!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
As a newbie to both this forum and the world of vaping I did a lot of looking around and trying to learn what is what- I saw the offer from strictlyEjuice for the joye 510 so I ordered it (was short on cast and impatient wanting my PV NOW not later lol) then I started reading the bad reviews about the L2 501 and got concerned but I have a question that I am hoping the answer to will ease my mind.
The site only has the Joye 501 and it says Joye is the manufacturer so does that mean they stopped selling the L2? And I am getting a real Joye 501?

utahtroy

Dec 23, 2009
Utah
I have had a very bad experence with these people. They just keep telling me my order has shipped and they are sending it again. Their own site says “processing”. It’s getting to the point that I will just have to file a report with VISA and see if I can get my money back. It looks like you have a 50-50 chance of getting your order from what I’m reading about this company. The sad part is I guess I will be ordering over seas again...at least I always got what I paid for.

I have ordered from them twice. The first order took 8 days to get to me in Ohio. Never recieved a tracking number and the batteries they sent were the cheap ones (which are already junk). I sent them an e-mail about returning the batteries and have not gotten a response. I made the second order on Jan. 6, apparentely it is still processing, 5 days later. I will not order from SEJ again.

NotSoBuffMonster

Dec 18, 2009
N/A
I find it slightly humorous that they're called Strictly EJuice, yet they sell hardware too. What's up with that? That's not very strict. LOL

Haha!

I've had a similar experience as kase. Took them over a week to ship, no shipping notice(left in the dark about my order), and no replies to emails. In the meantime I received another order from a vendor across the country which I placed after the strictlyejuice order but it arrived within 4 days, much sooner then the strictlyejuice order.

To top it all off the bottles of juice I received from strictlyejuice weren't even completely filled. I took a picture of how they arrived below. By this point I didn't even wanna try to deal with them over the under filled bottles.

strictlyejuice.jpg

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I ordered one of the original L2 kits and both batteries have the switches that stick on. When they came out with the Mega batteries from "some manufacturer" I thought I'd give those a shot. Apparently the megas are made at the same manufacturer that produced the original faulty batteries. My megas are sticking too.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Haha!
<Snip>
To top it all off the bottles of juice I received from strictlyejuice weren't even completely filled. I took a picture of how they arrived below. By this point I didn't even wanna try to deal with them over the under filled bottles.
<snip>

Surprisely I have received juice bottles from a number of vendors that have appeared this way. Doesn't mean they are under filled, just that the bottle is slightly larger than the quantity of liquid it holds. Without measuring out the amount of juice the bottle contains it is difficult to say whether you were short changed on the deal.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
So I finally got my order today after MANY e-mails between Jane and Chris. I asked for my money back then they sent the package. Minus atty's. The one atty I did get is a cheap one. The juices are CRAP!! My camel juice is sweet and my menthol is acctually mint. My bottles are less full than Dr, Jeckyll's. I have never dealt with such an unprofessional and poorly run buisness. The e-mails between me and them are just.... I dont even have words... I'm going to cut my losses here as well. I will never do business with them ever again.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Ok received my order today. Everything there as ordered, all smells fine, which tells me it has a decent amount of flavor because I have a cold and am struggling to smell or taste much of anything. I could faintly smell the Cotton Candy I ordered so I can't wait to try it when I'm better.
Order came in the same day as TastyVapor's and I ordered both last Saturday.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
*Shrug*
I love Ms T's, Dawn's and I'm sure I'll love TV's HOWEVER for an all day vape I always prefer Dekang 555 or Marl/Menth mix. When I first started I LOVED Dekang Cotton Candy but my supplier was always out of it when I needed more so I hope this is the same.
U'S suppliers juices are great and the flavors are amazing but I always like a regular Dekang juice when I'm having a cig craving.
I'm strange I know, this Blueberry Cheesecake from TV does smell freaking amazing though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread