Strictly E Juice... The Review!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Eeep I have the Marl/Menthol mix here, 24mg, I can smell the menthol for sure but until I can really taste stuff I won't say what it tastes like. I haven't tried it yet, the 555 tastes just like any other vendors 555 from Dekang which is what I wanted. Soon as I try these I'll let you know if they're OK. I won't put them up against TVs juice, we all know US suppliers juice will taste better than Dekang. But I will update here if this Dekang juice tastes like any other vendors dekang juice :)

OK the cotton candy doesn't taste like the other Dekang I used to get. HOWEVER, it does taste great. Really tastes like cotton candy, very sweet, nice throat hit. I think I prefer this over the other I used to get. Yup taking a few more drags I really really like it. I'll be keeping stocked up on this. I got 30ml 24mg using it in a clean cartomizer on my Chuck at 3.7v. Will definitely be getting more when I'm close to running out.

TV's Blueberry Cheesecake was freaking amazing btw, just wow.

Last edited:
Ordered on the 3rd, waited awhile sent some emails, was told I would get a shipping tracking notice on the 11th, waited a few more days, emailed them on the 15th and asked for a refund since they didn't plan to ship out my order any day soon so they (Jane) said I would get a refund now let's see how long that takes to be issued before I end up initiating a chargeback. I have a feeling these guys should have just stuck to providing E Juice and not gone into the hardware market.

skippy

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2009
Ft Lauderdale
Bought 2 of their 510 batts, Today one didn't shut off, the button was NOT depressed and the LED didn't light up. I notice a slight burning smell and the whole unit, batt and atty was red hot. Fried a very good atty in the process. I threw both of them out. I've been using 510's for 9 months NEVER had this happen with the batts that were Joye.

Last edited:

pobby

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Hi from the UK. I stumbled on SEJ and placed an order on the 13th of December. We had had postal issues here and also with the Christmas massive increase of mail I expected my delivery to arrive after Christmas. In fact on the 23rd I received it. It was well packed and shipping was free. 6 tobacco juices in all and each flavour was fine by me. 555 and Hilton were maybe the best.

I e-mailed my thanks and was given a discount code. I have placed another order and have allowed 2 weeks shipping. Long way from Cali to the UK.

So for me it has been a positive experience. In their defence my guess, being so cheap, is they are not able to cope with demand. I am in business and maybe a bit understanding.

I am not looking for hard ware as I use a UK custom modder so can`t comment on that score. Sorry you guys had an unfortunate experience.

My Experience with these guys is finished finally. They did credit my account today on the 21st but start to finish it was an 18 day experience of wasted time.

Ordered on the 3rd of January, charged right away, emailed a few times with no answer, threatened a chargeback got an answer it would ship with on the 11th and I would get a tracking number. On the 15th since no tracking number or product arrived I emailed one last time and told them to refund me or I would initiate a chargeback. The said I would be refunded which did show on their website as refunded but did not get reflected on my credit card statement until the 21st.

I wouldn't order any hardware from these guys if I were you but from what I read they do actually ship liquid if you order it without hardware. I myself will never order anything at all from them but I did want to let people on here know that they did refund my payment in full.

Don'tReadTheRunes

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
St. Louis MO
I just got my money back from an order I made on Dec 28th. I never got that order obviously and they told me via email that they had confirmation that it was delivered to me. But on their website my order still said 'processing'. I ordered two of those L2 atties and 30ml of melon mint. I could care less about the atties, but dammit I wanted that melon mint. Of all the juice I tried from them thus far that was the best to me. I'm just gonna go with another vendor and have them blend me a melon mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread