Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
StrictlyEjuice.com is changing the face of the competition in the electronic cigarette market in the U.S. Their name says it all, they sell e-cig juice at low wholesale prices, and now they are selling e-cig starter kits at unbeatable prices as well.

There are lots of online vendors out there who are selling e-cig kits and accessories along with juice and refillable or prefilled carts. The question is 'Who do buy from?' Most online vendors realize that the main profit maker comes from selling juice. They know that you need to keep the juice flowing to keep the vapor going.

So what makes StrictlyEjuice.com so special? Well not only do they have the lowest prices I've seen from a U.S. vendor. They also provide outstanding customer service and free shipping on orders over ten dollars.

The free shipping is what takes the cake. How can they have free shipping and still maintain such low prices? I have ordered from them before and their juices are of high quality that I would expect from any vendor. They have over one-hundred flavors to choose from, and my favorite part is that you can try out any one of these flavors for less than a couple dollars.

Simply put...StrictlyEjuice.com prices and products are unsurpassed beyond the competition.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Just so you guys know...I'm not a shill or a spammer for their website. I'm just a guy who likes to vape and still have some money left in my hand at the end of the day.

Strictly Ejuice is now selling 510 kits. These 510 kits come with a different atomizer that they call the L2 . The rest of the 510 kit looks exactly like a Joye 510 starter kit. Even the box and the instructions are exactly the same when put side by side.

The L2 atomizers I have tried are performing exactly like a regular Joye 510 atty. There is no performance difference IMO. The site claims that these atty's are better. Well everyone vapes differently and the claim 'better' can mean a number of things, but the site does claim 'Greater Vapour'

I've only used these atties for a couple days so I am still trying them out myself. I have no idea if these atty's are made by Joye or not, but so far they perform just as well. I will keep you updated.

Strictly EJ is now offering a six month warranty for any defective products.

BobW

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
North Carolina
I've only used these atties for a couple days so I am still trying them out myself. I have no idea if these atty's are made by Joye or not, but so far they perform just as well. I will keep you updated.

And that is the bottom line. "Perform just as well" Who cares if they're not Joye Addys
Some people are too hung up on... are these Joye addy's? Try them, if they don't work for you then don't buy any more of them.

Thanks for the review Sad Society:)

Last edited:

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Just so you guys know...I'm not a shill or a spammer for their website. I'm just a guy who likes to vape and still have some money left in my hand at the end of the day.

Strictly Ejuice is now selling 510 kits. These 510 kits come with a different atomizer that they call the L2 . The rest of the 510 kit looks exactly like a Joye 510 starter kit. Even the box and the instructions are exactly the same when put side by side.

The L2 atomizers I have tried are performing exactly like a regular Joye 510 atty. There is no performance difference IMO. The site claims that these atty's are better. Well everyone vapes differently and the claim 'better' can mean a number of things, but the site does claim 'Greater Vapour'

Strictly EJ is now offering a six month warranty for any defective products.

The L2 attys are not made by Joye.. and they do not perform "just like" a Joye 510 atty. They can't.. they have a substantially different resistance and design.

I'm not in any way saying that they're "bad".. many will probably like them a lot, especially if they find the Joye 510 to be hot or harsh. The L2 performs more like a 901. Which makes perfect sense.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I've ordered the RED 510 kit. I've been wanting RED for longer than I've been vaping.

My question is this: do regular Joye atomizers work with the batteries? I have a buttload of Joyes so I'm hoping the parts are interchangeable.

Thanks.

Your 510 Joye attys will fit on the batteries just fine.

BigBaddBossyDogg

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
Thank you very much. I took advantage of Totally Wicked's 30% sale and ordered about 50 atomizers. I would hate to have to go on the prowl for special atomizers to fit the RED battery, but I couldn't resist my special obsession for RED. Had to have, doncha know!

Once the red atomizers wear out, if the batteries are still alive, I'm thinking a white atomizer would be perfect for Valentine's Day vaping. lol

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
The L2 attys are not made by Joye.. and they do not perform "just like" a Joye 510 atty. They can't.. they have a substantially different resistance and design.

I'm not in any way saying that they're "bad".. many will probably like them a lot, especially if they find the Joye 510 to be hot or harsh. The L2 performs more like a 901. Which makes perfect sense.

Your right....they don't perform exactly like a Joye 510 atty as I posted previously before. I posted that two days into testing them. To say that they perform more like a 901 is a pretty fair statement. But I can say that they don't "act" like 901 atty's. If I had to choose where the L2 atty lies between the Joye 510 atty and the DSE 901 atty....I would say that it falls right in the middle ground of the two.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
So is everyone pretty satisfied with this place? Their products and wide range of selection looks awesome! :D Thanks for posting this SadSociety :)
I've ordered from them twice and I'm totally satisfied. They are my permanent supplier for juice. I don't need any hardware but if I did I'd get it from them too.

I wouldn't say beyond the competition.... I'm dissapointed from the lack of communication. Their order page never updated nor was I ever sent an email if my purchase was even shipped. Taking a week to arrive was also pretty annoying. They use a third party for their customer service which I found interesting. Their juice is standard Chinese stuff. Their '510' is getting gobs of broken or poorly performance reports. Their marketing tactics are annoying as well.

They do have great prices and free shipping is awesome but to say beyond the competition is just doesn't sound right to me when compaired with our top vendors.

jdmstuff

Jun 2, 2009
I wouldn't say beyond the competition.... I'm dissapointed from the lack of communication. Their order page never updated nor was I ever sent an email if my purchase was even shipped. Taking a week to arrive was also pretty annoying. They use a third party for their customer service which I found interesting. Their juice is standard Chinese stuff. Their '510' is getting gobs of broken or poorly performance reports. Their marketing tactics are annoying as well.

They do have great prices and free shipping is awesome but to say beyond the competition is just doesn't sound right to me when compaired with our top vendors.

I totally agree. I placed and order on Tuesday and still have not heard anything from them regarding shipping my order. On top of that, their site wasn't even taking any more orders until 12/19 saying that they are too busy processing their orders. They stated that they will process up to order 549, but my order was in the 400's. I still haven't heard anything and my email has gone unanswered. I would have gotten a shipment from China already, but I saw that they were local and decided to give them a shot. Their website seems a little strange in that they don't have a physical address posted. A whois search pulls up registration for another state. So far, shipments from China seem to be more reliable, at least their communication is better.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA

BigBaddBossyDogg

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
They're now selling knockoff mega batteries (510).

I've only tried 2 of their juices. One (Bubble Gum) was beyond horrible and went straight into the trash. The other one (Cappuccino Swirl) is barely vapable. It tastes somewhat like dirty feet smell.

One of the red "510s" I got in the red kit sizzled when the battery wouldn't turn off. I haven't tried the other unit in the kit yet.

It's very unlikely I'll order again.

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
What kind of Ejuice do you prefer?

The juice they sell is dekang and even though it's from China it's still a good price for what they sell it for over here in the U.S.

As far as what I posted before about the DSE L2 kits that they sell...please refer to this thread:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo.../56197-510-battery-atty-swaps.html#post842989

I had such an awful time with Dekang that I mainly DIY with Capella's now. I just don't see how a company that sells the same stuff as everyone else, albeit slightly cheaper, is all that special. The last thing I want is more Dekang 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread