StrictlyEjuice.com ~ Beyond the Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

crmartin

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Western NY
I just received my second order which I placed on the 21st. I got the mega battery, 2 L2 atties and some 24MG virginia. very happy with the order, the mega battery is great and the L2 atties don't seem to get quite as hot as the regular 510's, vapor production is about the same and flavor is also good. The juice is a little strong for me (24mg) so I diluted it with some other that I had.

magoo10561

Dec 26, 2009
Oklahoma
Picked up my first e-cig at a local smoke shop instead of my next carton 12/17. Love at first vape! It was an XP-85107 whatever that means as far as a no name brand goes.

Didn't know anything about "flavors" till I Googled e-cigs 12/18 and found this forum. Read as much as a could here over the weekend and decided to order from SEJ on 12/21. Order arrived 12/24 (I did upgrade to priority).

Got metallic red and metallic blue starter kits and several flavors and other accessories.

The order arrived quickly and completely filled. Have tested all four batts and two attys with not a single problem so far (passed them around at Christmas and got me some "converts").

I e-mailed Jane on 12/22 about shipment and received a response within 2 hours assuring me my order did ship (USPS tracking just doesn't work, that's not SEJ's fault).

Placed a second order today 12/26 for a s@#$-load of juice samples and hope I don't run in to the problems that seem to be arising.

I plan to order some juices from other vendors just to compare the taste issue but if SEJ gets through their growing pains I'll hang with'em for awhile!

gman

Dec 20, 2009
CT
I have had NOTHING but GOOD experience with SEJ. They always respond fast to my emails, they ship very fast and they stand by the products they sell. I had an Atty fall apart on me, and they are sending me out new stuff.

FYI the are now carrying 510's made by joyetecc. They currently have the black matt with blue LED kit. everything else is the old style.

I have the original L2 kit, with the new one on the way, and the L2 is been great, great vapor and TH, only thing is that the one atty fell apart. Bad seal IMO.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
I ordered the L2 510 starter kit on the 14th and got it the 23rd. I'm not complaining because the Christmas rush was probably too much to handle for this new company.
My order from them around the 8th of this month had my juices at my doorstep before the weekend, that was a 3 day turn around....free shipping. I hope they don't get overwhelmed and close their doors or change their shipping policy.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
just received my 18 MG Kona Coffee, on time, even though we have the Holiday Season.

Ok what to think of the juice:

It smells good, nice throat hit and the flavor is also nice. Good enough to be an all day vape. Now the question is: what does it taste like... I asked my two kids to smell and tell me what they smell....Caramel....if I say do you smell anything else like coffee...they say no. I think it is a very nice juice, but cannot determine coffee. will try tomorrow again...again nice flavor!!! and good price

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
I really wanted to order from this place but have decided not to. Problems with their batteries. loose carts..etc.. Their prices are good but I want workable and compatible hardware. I have heard too many bad stories searching these forums.

For good Joye hardware from the USA with great prices www.ecigsupply.com is very hard to beat, fast shipping, good product, great prices. I sure dont know why anyone would want a 510 atty that hits like a 901. Joye tech is sooo worth the money no crappy knock offs 4 me!

I do think you guys are being a little brutal on the shipping as the mail in California kinda sucks right now(I mailed a pcc to PA and it took 9 days). I also think a little slack on a new company during christmas rush may be in order

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
just received my 18 MG Kona Coffee, on time, even though we have the Holiday Season.

Ok what to think of the juice:

It smells good, nice throat hit and the flavor is also nice. Good enough to be an all day vape. Now the question is: what does it taste like... I asked my two kids to smell and tell me what they smell....Caramel....if I say do you smell anything else like coffee...they say no. I think it is a very nice juice, but cannot determine coffee. will try tomorrow again...again nice flavor!!! and good price

Consider yourself lucky, the dekang coffee I have gotten is terrible, I have gotten both coffee and cappichino and their both horrible this is not SEJs fault as the dekang coffee was straight from China. I did manage to make a good coffee using the dekang coffee as a base by adding some VG, loranns coffee flavor, and loranns english toffee.

kase

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Everett WA
www.myspace.com
I do think you guys are being a little brutal on the shipping as the mail in California kinda sucks right now(I mailed a pcc to PA and it took 9 days). I also think a little slack on a new company during christmas rush may be in order

Well when someone tells you something shipped on 12/14 and you find out later that it was shipped on 12/21, I don't think its brutal at all.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Well when someone tells you something shipped on 12/14 and you find out later that it was shipped on 12/21, I don't think its brutal at all.

:confused::confused: I have to say you have a point there. I have gotten orders from China in the amount of time it took for you to get your order. It seems that SEJ has very mixed reviews. I actually am thinking about placing an order for juice no way do I want crappy hardware as far as I'm concerned Joye tech is worth the money. I do have to say people saying they water down the juice concerns me.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
So is everyone pretty satisfied with this place? Their products and wide range of selection looks awesome! :D Thanks for posting this SadSociety :)

I'm very satisfied with the information.... just not real good at 'assimilating' all of it! :lol:

vapordraggin101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
I just visited their site, it seems they have no L2 series listed, they have removed the links from the top of the page but there are links to the L2 under the Joye 510 kit link but it leads to "no product found" page.

I did order from them on the 12/20 got my order on 26th, not bad considing I'm in MO and it was in the heart of christmas.

Been vaping the L2 for 4 days now and the atty's are no where close to a Joye 510...........sending them back, the batteries seem ok , I also order apple ejuice, it has no favor.

I'll see what they replace my atty's with.

I Don't Blow Smoke I VAPE!

freeman dyson

Dec 15, 2009
ny
I just visited their site, it seems they have no L2 series listed, they have removed the links from the top of the page but there are links to the L2 under the Joye 510 kit link but it leads to "no product found" page.

I did order from them on the 12/20 got my order on 26th, not bad considing I'm in MO and it was in the heart of christmas.

Been vaping the L2 for 4 days now and the atty's are no where close to a Joye 510...........sending them back, the batteries seem ok , I also order apple ejuice, it has no favor.

I'll see what they replace my atty's with.

I Don't Blow Smoke I VAPE!

What battery did you get from there? Is there any compatability problems with it like there is the atomizer? I'm thinking about buying one of their autos. Ive heard some shady stories about the place though.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
What battery did you get from there? Is there any compatability problems with it like there is the atomizer? I'm thinking about buying one of their autos. Ive heard some shady stories about the place though.

They are a legit company with some complaints about faulty hardware that they have sold. I haven't had any problems, other than getting the wrong items in my order before. I emailed them about it and they sent the right items out. So in my experience I don't think they are shady.

TK-4261

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thought I would give Strictly a try since I live here in Calif. Ordered some Kona Coffee, Capp swirl and some other sampler bottles. My main vape has always been Old Cash Capp, Janty or dietsmokes Capp. But PS changed their Cash Capp and Dietsmokes never has Capp in stock. Need to find a sweet Capp/coffee flavor, hopefully I have luck here. :cool:

Fud

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Hawaii
anyone tried this filling they sell? It's pre cut. I'm thinking of getting some.

Blue Foam Cartridge Filler - $0.75 : StrictlyEjuice.com, Flavor Shop!

Only thing I can say it fits the 510 carts just fine but after a day or so it sinks down a bit and doesn't hit the atty, so next one i fill i'll cut another smaller piece to stick in the bottom first to prop it up so it stays there or a chunk of polyfil on the bottom and see what works better. But it really does work better and hold a lot more juice.

That 75 cents is worth it if you are placing an order anyway instead of going to a pet shop and buying a huge roll that you will never use in a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread