strong, sweet juices - tell your favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Sweet strong flavors keep me away from the analogs.
If you also like vapin' candy, please tell your favorite flavors and point us toward a supplier.

Here are mine:
1. hot cinnamon: this is the only flavor I actually taste on my tongue as I inhale, not just smell on the exhale. I like 'Cin' flavor from White Cloud (in disposable Flings or pre-loaded cartomizers on my Halo G6) and Cinnamon Redhots from High Desert Vapes (on my Ego or Halo, in cartomizers). I had a 'Black Label' disposable in cinnamon. All taste identical to me, and the strongest flavor is on my Ego.

2. Peppermint: I swear I taste candy-cane flavor in my throat and sinuses :) Halo's "Kringle's Curse" is my go-to, in a mini-tank on my G6 makes it eye-opening strong for me.

3. Peanut Butter Cup: This was from High Desert Vapes. I think it gives me an insulin rush - tastes exactly like the goo in the middle of a Reese's cup, with no odd after-taste or weird smells. Strong flavor on the exhale, very sweet. If it's not enough, add some of this:

4. Butterscotch: I've tried only High Desert vape version, which is just like sucking on those yellow-plastic-wrapped candies, very sweet. Add Peanut Butter Cup, and it's the best goopy-sweet-sugar-rush I've vaped. There must be a real candy bar with that flavor combo.

5. Coffee-like: I like sweetened, flavored coffee. My favorite similar vape is Twisted Java from Halo, vaped on my G6 with a mini tank, not as good in a cartomizer. This is a sweet, creamy, caramel-cocoa-mint-coffee vape. I taste strong, sweet caramel, coffee-flavored candy, a hint of cocoa, a bit of fresh peppermint. mmmm!

FLAVORS I WANT TO FIND: Sweet coconut, like the shredded stuff in the plastic bags and strongly-flavored
Lifesavers fruit flavors hard candies, especially tangerine
sweet STRONG chocolate flavor!! I think it doesn't exist.

ephemerata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
The Vapor Chef sounds like it might be right up your alley. I really like Chamberry by The Vapor Chef mixed with Custard's Last Stand by Nicoticket. By itself, Chamberry is a very sweet, effervescent candied strawberry juice. Mixed with CLS, it takes on this candied strawberry icing flavor. Most dessert vapes are a little too "smooth" for me but the almost-bubbly quality of Chamberry makes it interesting and juicy.

You should check out Butterbeer by The Vapor Chef if you're in the market for another butterscotch vape. I haven't tried it, but I smelled the bottle that my friend had, and it smelled really strong and delicious. Easily the best-smelling e-liquid I've encountered. I have it on order right now and can report back if you're interested. :) She also vouched for its deliciousness. The same friend also really enjoys his peanut butter liquids.

Last edited:

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
3. Peanut Butter Cup: This was from High Desert Vapes. I think it gives me an insulin rush - tastes exactly like the goo in the middle of a Reese's cup, with no odd after-taste or weird smells. Strong flavor on the exhale, very sweet. If it's not enough, add some of this:

Love it!

4. Butterscotch: I've tried only High Desert Vape version, which is just like sucking on those yellow-plastic-wrapped candies, very sweet. Add Peanut Butter Cup, and it's the best goopy-sweet-sugar-rush I've vaped. There must be a real candy bar with that flavor combo.

Freaking awesome!

Never thought about mixing the two. Hmmmmm......

Interpim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
San Diego, CA
by far the tastiest juice I have had to date was a mix a fellow vaper gave me 5ml of... I have been trying to get his actual recipe for the mix since he let me try it... it was the best I have tried ever!

He mixes the Johnson's Creek Tennessee cured with the Vapure RY80. I'm not sure the ration, but I think he does it at about a 60/40 ratio based on my best guess. The flavor is full, smoky caramel, and has the perfect sweetness... It puts every other juice I have tried to shame.

itsmedrea

Jul 21, 2013
Twin Cities
Sweet strong flavors keep me away from the analogs.
If you also like vapin' candy, please tell your favorite flavors and point us toward a supplier.

Here are mine:
1. hot cinnamon: this is the only flavor I actually taste on my tongue as I inhale, not just smell on the exhale. I like 'Cin' flavor from White Cloud (in disposable Flings or pre-loaded cartomizers on my Halo G6) and Cinnamon Redhots from High Desert Vapes (on my Ego or Halo, in cartomizers). I had a 'Black Label' disposable in cinnamon. All taste identical to me, and the strongest flavor is on my Ego.

2. Peppermint: I swear I taste candy-cane flavor in my throat and sinuses :) Halo's "Kringle's Curse" is my go-to, in a mini-tank on my G6 makes it eye-opening strong for me.

4. Butterscotch: I've tried only High Desert Vape version, which is just like sucking on those yellow-plastic-wrapped candies, very sweet. Add Peanut Butter Cup, and it's the best goopy-sweet-sugar-rush I've vaped. There must be a real candy bar with that flavor combo.

5. Coffee-like: I like sweetened, flavored coffee. My favorite similar vape is Twisted Java from Halo, vaped on my G6 with a mini tank, not as good in a cartomizer. This is a sweet, creamy, caramel-cocoa-mint-coffee vape. I taste strong, sweet caramel, coffee-flavored candy, a hint of cocoa, a bit of fresh peppermint. mmmm!

FLAVORS I WANT TO FIND: Sweet coconut, like the shredded stuff in the plastic bags and strongly-flavored
Lifesavers fruit flavors hard candies, especially tangerine
sweet STRONG chocolate flavor!! I think it doesn't exist.

^^This is what I want my vape to be. For me I have only been able to get this from DIY. My strong sweet flavors are Root Beer Float, Orange Dreamsicle, Plum and a Candy Cane (all that I make myself).

I want to find good DIY flavors for butterscotch, caramel, cake (an actual "dry" cake component to mix with other flavors) -which I may already have! Just haven't gotten to all of my flavorings yet (sooo many I went overboard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread