Strong tobacco tasting juice in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynswin

Mar 21, 2010
Dorset, UK
Hi

Hubby is looking for a e-juice with a really strong tobacco taste.

Must be a UK supplier.

The best he has tried so far is from ecigsoutlet.co.uk, their 'tobacco' flavour, which is not bad but he would rather something a bit stronger.

He has only tried 2 others but they just weren't strong enough and we could go on spending a fortune until he gets a strong one so I thought I would ask on here!!

He is using a 510 and is currently on 18mg nic but he could do with cutting the nic down as I think he is ODing on it slightly!!

Also, is taste strength affected by the nicotine content?
Or can it be affected byt the PV - I have seen some people say that the 510 loses some flavour?

Thanks

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
Hi

Hubby is looking for a e-juice with a really strong tobacco taste.

Must be a UK supplier.

The best he has tried so far is from ecigsoutlet.co.uk, their 'tobacco' flavour, which is not bad but he would rather something a bit stronger.

He has only tried 2 others but they just weren't strong enough and we could go on spending a fortune until he gets a strong one so I thought I would ask on here!!

He is using a 510 and is currently on 18mg nic but he could do with cutting the nic down as I think he is ODing on it slightly!!

Also, is taste strength affected by the nicotine content?
Or can it be affected byt the PV - I have seen some people say that the 510 loses some flavour?

Thanks

Hi
None are very strong and flavours are different to all people so very hard to say, try French pipe or Winston, could do like me and buy unflavoured and mix with your own flavours from Flavour arts

Listed sites all use Dekang juice

E-Liquid

Cloud 9 Vaping - Come in from the cold

ecis Electronic Cigarettes

901 for flavour 510 more throat hit slightly less flavour
couple of tips that might interest you, for menthol try menthol crystals from the chemist also glycerin for diluting high nic juice both very cheap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread