Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
Ok, I'm doing a bulk order

I had more then one person place an order for (.56kg/500ml)

But then I had people complaining, if I gave them 500ml instead of .56kg

g is a unit of wt
L is a unit of volume

So if I had a block of ice and a stuffed animal each weighing 5kg
Then I melted the ice and put the stuffed animal in a blender and stuck them each into a container, the stuffed animal would take up more volume and thus be a higher liter then the water, so to do this conversion you need to know the wt of e liquid.

Does anyone know what .56kg of eliquid is in ML?

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Kevin, the problem is it does depend on density. For example, if you were measuirng corn syrup, the conversion would be 402.88 ml. but if you were measuring water, it would be a straight 560 ml. And we don't know the specific density of our liquid. I suspect it's somewhere in between the two examples I gave you.

The problem, I think, is as I referred to in the Bulk order thread: The .56kg comes in a sealed bottle, and with a specific price. I think those of us who ordered that specifically wanted a sealed bottle, and the price as listed, which is better than when buying at lesser volumes.

For me the biggest concern is the sealed bottle - better with a large volume and the obvious concerns with loss of the nicotine over time and with exposure to the air.

Edit, others responded while I was off doing conversions. LOL. But we're all thinking pretty much alike, I see.

Last edited:

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Ok, I'm doing a bulk order

g is a unit of wt
L is a unit of volume

Does anyone know what .56kg of eliquid is in ML?

I believe it all depends on the.... hmmm ..... specific gravity, maybe.

1 litre of water weighs 1 kg. So if the mixed juice is heavier than water which i would suspect it is since it is a lot more viscous than water then 500ml would not be .5kg .... make sense.
I guess you could weigh a 50ml bottle, empty all the contents, rinse it out, dry it and weigh the bottle again. Subtract that from the orignal weight and you should have the actual weight of the juice per 50ml.

Last edited:

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
Thanks everyone, I was using .56kg=560ml to do my math, but I know that's not accurate, I guess it's good enough, based on what Kate said

I had 14x.56kg orders, so I needed to put two of those orders in the 50ml orders

Using my math I had kg orders being .086 cents (per a ml) and 50ml orders being .155 cents (per a ml)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread