Stupid USPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cimyss

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
MN
I am SOOOO feeling your pain!
Yeah I am getting pretty mad at them myself. I ordered on the 9th and it still isnt here! it shipped out on the 13 and it shows up in the USPS system since then but for some reason it went to Baltimore? At least that is where it is at now :(
From now on I say USPS should not get holidays!
I definately will be careful to get my orders in before a Holiday in the future!

Cimyss

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
MN
The irony! Tomarrow I go apply for a job with the USPS :( OMG I can't belive I am doing this! My friend called me last night and told me she got me an interview!
My Karma must be on the bad side this week :(
Hey and don't laugh it could be one of you next time arround!

Acctually I am really excited about it I would only have to work 1 day a week and it fits perfect with my current schedule :)
But dang the Irony stick couldnt have hit me harder!

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
The irony! Tomarrow I go apply for a job with the USPS :( OMG I can't belive I am doing this! My friend called me last night and told me she got me an interview!
My Karma must be on the bad side this week :(
Hey and don't laugh it could be one of you next time arround!

Acctually I am really excited about it I would only have to work 1 day a week and it fits perfect with my current schedule :)
But dang the Irony stick couldnt have hit me harder!

Good Luck Cimyss, Hope you get the job!

Allestaria

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
I was worried about getting boxes in the mail. Because my old delivery person would NOT come to my house. I am just up the road from the mail box. I even have a place set up so they can turn around. (dead end street). But my new hunk of a delivery man is well not one bit of on eye sore. I might just have to order often to get a good look at him twice a week! He is for sure yummy.
And comes to my door!!

My last delivery lady was my ex hubbys brothers wife's mom. Might explain why she wouldn't come to my house. And take the package the next day so I couldn't get it for 3 days... uggggg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread