Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I have been noticing that my Reo Grand with s/o of course, is more consistent and maintenance free than any of the doz or so mech tubes i have; including high end mechs.

I also prefer the spring Rob uses to a modded 10amp car fuse.

Haven't gone below .35 ohms on any b/f rda yet (not my preference) but its just remarkable.

After chasing mech tubes for a couple years and hating that my switches on the tubes are a PIA to keep up. I've been sub ohms for a least a couple years now, and am just amazed.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I have been noticing that my Reo Grand with s/o of course, is more consistent and maintenance free than any of the doz or so mech tubes i have; including high end mechs.

Haven't gone below .35 ohms on any b/f rda yet (not my preference) but its just remarkable.

After chasing mech tubes for a couple years and hating that my switches on the tubes are a PIA to keep up. I've been sub ohms for a least a couple years now, and am just amazed.

When you have the best, the heck with the rest! So, guess there will be a dozen dildo err I mean tube mods in the classies soon?? :)

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX

Haven't gone below .35 ohms on any b/f RDA yet (not my preference) but its just remarkable.

Many of us were tube chasers before being turned on to a REAL mod. When I see the latest and greatest tube mod coming out, I have to laugh at what they are asking for a glorified battery holder. They are all just a tube, with maybe some cutsy engravings. I would take the ugliest (if there is such a thing) Reo over one of those any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread