Sub ohm tank what was I thinking ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy Vapespeare

Feb 28, 2021
Hi all I was looking through my rdas/rtas and came across a old tfv16 tank!!! l fought I got rid of all my smok .... I said to myself, well anyway I looked through my coil bought coil box and there they were the (conical mesh 0.2 coils) basically tfv16 coils lol, I had found memories back in the day when I first started vaping my morph and its bf the tfv tank so I fought screw it its going on!!! mod of choice the lost vape gaea mod wicked the fat .... coil up with some vampire vape blood sukka filled the tf up and left and waited anyway I went off to sort out some odd jobs came back and to my surprise the vape fairy had vaped it ho no it hasn't or yes it has lol no the carpit had vaped it!! the full tanks contents all over our lasses new carpit bright red ****, after cleaning it up (I'm well ...... off at this moment) and not to give in put some more blood sukka in and kept a eye on it bit of a leak but not a blood bath like before well anyway the long awaited sub ohm experience is about to begin this ....... better be worth it I take a massive pull on the bad boy and nearly throw up the ********** coil was burnt out lol the tfv is in the bin and I'm vaping on Bravo (what a rta) sorry 4 boring you all I've just read through the thread and it reads ....ter then the tfv16 tank lol have a good day and care peeps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Well, I guess you won't do that again lol. Those tanks did leak if you overtightened the coil head. I used the tfv12 for a good while, learned the hard way not to screw those things in too tight. It seemed like it distorted the o-ring and that was what caused them to dump juice all over creation. When it worked, it was a juice guzzling cloud machine. Some of the coils were rated for high wattage and I would vape them at around 130 watts. These days, I'm satisfied with my fireluke 2 at 57 watts. Why 57? No idea, 55 works too. I'm just weird like that I guess.

• Creative
Reactions: Fidola13

Willy Vapespeare

Feb 28, 2021
Well, I guess you won't do that again lol. Those tanks did leak if you overtightened the coil head. I used the tfv12 for a good while, learned the hard way not to screw those things in too tight. It seemed like it distorted the o-ring and that was what caused them to dump juice all over creation. When it worked, it was a juice guzzling cloud machine. Some of the coils were rated for high wattage and I would vape them at around 130 watts. These days, I'm satisfied with my fireluke 2 at 57 watts. Why 57? No idea, 55 works too. I'm just weird like that I guess.
I know what you are on about I vape at 67 watt or 76 watt if I build low 89 watt Im a weirdo as well lol I used to vape subs all the time hence still got loads of coils which will never get used but it was costing a bomb in shop bought coils they are not cheap has you well know I got the evdilo kit it came with valyrian 2 tank still unopened the tank not the mod which is ace, SO I'm a tight ... as well as a weirdo lol I will probably give the tank away thanks for the reply, stay safe boss.

• Disagree
Reactions: Fidola13

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hi all I was looking through my rdas/rtas and came across a old tfv16 tank!!! l fought I got rid of all my smok .... I said to myself, well anyway I looked through my coil bought coil box and there they were the (conical mesh 0.2 coils) basically tfv16 coils lol, I had found memories back in the day when I first started vaping my morph and its bf the tfv tank so I fought screw it its going on!!! mod of choice the lost vape gaea mod wicked the fat .... coil up with some vampire vape blood sukka filled the tf up and left and waited anyway I went off to sort out some odd jobs came back and to my surprise the vape fairy had vaped it ho no it hasn't or yes it has lol no the carpit had vaped it!! the full tanks contents all over our lasses new carpit bright red ****, after cleaning it up (I'm well ...... off at this moment) and not to give in put some more blood sukka in and kept a eye on it bit of a leak but not a blood bath like before well anyway the long awaited sub ohm experience is about to begin this ....... better be worth it I take a massive pull on the bad boy and nearly throw up the ********** coil was burnt out lol the tfv is in the bin and I'm vaping on Bravo (what a rta) sorry 4 boring you all I've just read through the thread and it reads ....ter then the tfv16 tank lol have a good day and care peeps.
So be so careful with your words and levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread