Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hey guys I use 4 different subtanks these days. I normally order 70vg liquids, that's my preference always. I have a juice that I didn't notice until I ordered it that is 65 pg. It's a low 3mg nicotine. Is it going to work out okay in a subtank?

Hard to Say what another Person would Like of Dis-Like.

For Me, I Can't use much more than 25% PG. Even in a Clearo at 7 Watts. I would Probably Hack Up a Lung if I put it in my Subtank.

But that's Just Me. I just Can't Do much PG without Coughing.

Reactions: DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Hard to Say what another Person would Like of Dis-Like.

For Me, I Can't use much more than 25% PG. Even in a Clearo at 7 Watts. I would Probably Hack Up a Lung if I put it in my Subtank.

But that's Just Me. I just Can't Do much PG without Coughing.
I used to use 50/50 until I got a subtank and started trying other vendors. I was fine with that but I love 70vg. Probably good that I got it in 3mg, I bounce between 3-6. I have a new black subtank, not sure if 65 pg should be the first juice I christen it with or not lol.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I used to use 50/50 until I got a subtank and started trying other vendors. I was fine with that but I love 70vg. Probably good that I got it in 3mg, I bounce between 3-6. I have a new black subtank, not sure if 65 pg should be the first juice I christen it with or not lol.

There is Only One way to Know fur Sure about 65%PG. Try It.

It just seems like if you "love 70vg", why you would not Try that in your New Subtank?

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
There is Only One way to Know fur Sure about 65%PG. Try It.

It just seems like if you "love 70vg", why you would not Try that in your New Subtank?
I probably will. I've just had this 60ml bottle for 6 weeks though and I keep putting it off! Originally just curious how it would be in the subtank. I heard it was great juice, I just had no idea it was high pg. I should've paid more attention before I ordered.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I probably will. I've just had this 60ml bottle for 6 weeks though and I keep putting it off! Originally just curious how it would be in the subtank. I heard it was great juice, I just had no idea it was high pg. I should've paid more attention before I ordered.

Once Again... Just Me.

But I found that my Subtank seemed to Magnify Everything. Magnify the Nicotine. Magnify the Flavor/Vapor. And Magnify the PG TH.

I moved to 15PG:85VG from 25%PG:75Vg when I started using Subtanks full time.

Reactions: DanJiblets

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
I sub ohm-lung hit all the time in my Lemo2s...from .3 to .5 is my *normal* vape and I run through around 12 ml per day --up to 15 ml.

I vape my own DIY juices from 50/50 to 30/70 and they're all good. Yes there will be slightly more hit at 50/50 but it's not bad at all...also the 50/50 has more flavor by far than higher VG mixes. The cloud is not quite as dense and dissipates quicker but I still fog up my office and living room with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread