SubTank and nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
This is so frustrating. Luckily I know a guy that will fix all my 6mg juices woes. I get these bumped up to 18mg nic.

This type of stuff infuriates me. If any vender ever said anything like this to me I would in detail tell him some things not to be mentioned here and about how he will never see another cent of my money.
And I know the recommendation when switching to Sub-Ohms is to cut your nic by at least half. It's like these Max VG lines were created only for young smokers and never smokers.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
I tried 10mg that was to much for me, then I dropped to 3mg and was going through juice like crazy, so I went to 6mg and that is perfect for me in the subtanks.
Its just enough where I don't want to continuously vape non stop and not to much to make it unbearable. Now its to the point I can take a few vapes and sit it down and be good for some time. Its a good way for me to save money on juice.

Last edited:

Vatigu

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Toronto, On, Canada
I started enjoying my subtank with 12mg but quickly stopped craving the throat hit and swapped to 6 then recently my B&M was out of 6 so I tried 3 and was still pretty satisfied with it. It's not that I *can't* do 12mg in my subtank since I've gotten further from smoking I stopped craving the TH and naturally have been dropping nic off. If the subtank didn't have such a huge tank I would probably keep 12mg juice around for when I do crave it. But 95% of the time I stick to 3mg now.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
This type of stuff infuriates me. If any vender ever said anything like this to me I would in detail tell him some things not to be mentioned here and about how he will never see another cent of my money.

Except (she) was gorgeous, kind, sincere and makes the best flavored juice I've personally ever tried.

She was just wrong... and because she's convinced doesn't make her juice strong enough... so it would be wasted money on my part.

I believe those are portraits of her on the labels of her premium line... https://evapesok.com/online-store?keys=premium&field_protuct_type_tid[]=11

Tapatyped

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Wow-all I can say is you better drop your nic level down to about 3mg.
I have been vaping some 10 and 7mg with my Subtank Mini, holy moly, it's a burner!
I have gone from 12w to 20w with open airflow with a tobacco absolute,anything over 3-4mg is harsh to me.
Anybody else experience this?

rule of thumb: if you double the power, you need to halve the milligram strength.
so if you usually vape 10 mg at 10 watts, then if you use a higher power system at 20 watts, you'll need to drop milligram strength to 5mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread