Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I don't know if you can make sucralose, but you can make ethyl maltol yourself from crystals, but I just buy the liquid ethyl maltol (cotton candy) from Perfumer's Apprentice.

To me, buying liquid sucralose is the only way I know of how to acquire it. There may be a cheaper source for liquid sucralose other than TV, though. I know I bought 2 15ml bottles a year ago and I haven't even emptied one yet!

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
I don't know if you can make sucralose, but you can make ethyl maltol yourself from crystals, but I just buy the liquid ethyl maltol (cotton candy) from Perfumer's Apprentice.

To me, buying liquid sucralose is the only way I know of how to acquire it. There may be a cheaper source for liquid sucralose other than TV, though. I know I bought 2 15ml bottles a year ago and I haven't even emptied one yet!

LOL, it's Splenda. I just need to know the water to Splenda ratio to make it properly and any other expert tips people might have.

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
I don't know LynGBH maybe right but I ran out of sweetener and for some reason it takes about a week and a 1/2 for me to get anything from TPA so I desolved 6 packs of splenda in about 1oz of warm water and then mix about 10 or so drops in a 6ml bottle of vg, I haven't clogged anything yet (but who knows over time it may what do I know I'm new at this) I only use a couple drops in my juices it plenty sweet.

Just an FYI
EZ sweetz Ingredients:
Filtered Water, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Succinic Acid, and Citric Acid.

Spenda Ingredients:
dextrose, maltodextrin, and sucralose

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I don't know LynGBH maybe right but I ran out of sweetener and for some reason it takes about a week and a 1/2 for me to get anything from TPA so I desolved 6 packs of splenda in about 1oz of warm water and then mix about 10 or so drops in a 6ml bottle of vg, I haven't clogged anything yet (but who knows over time it may what do I know I'm new at this) I only use a couple drops in my juices it plenty sweet.

Just an FYI
EZ sweetz Ingredients:
Filtered Water, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Succinic Acid, and Citric Acid.

Spenda Ingredients:
dextrose, maltodextrin, and sucralose

Have you tried ordering your TPA stuff though ONE STOP DIY. They carry most of the TPA line (along with the sweetner) and they get it to Upstate NY in 4 days or less. I like the TPA flavors and have been very happy w/OSDIY. Just a suggestion and happy vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread