Suggest a good minty/menthol ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox1de

Oct 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
I've been vaping a lot of menthol recently. It seems to be hitting the spot nice. Haven't smoked a single analog in about a month since actually switching to menthol flavors.

I've been using ecigexpress minty menthol - Which I've mixed myself with apple / cotton candy flavors from another vendor or just using it on its own mostly. I also switch it out with boba's bounty when I stop tasting the mint or just want something other than menthol. I've tried tobacco menthol's and I can't stand them. They taste like burnt chemicals to me..

From what I've read in the reviews some other good menthols would be prothol from vaporcaststore or a menthol from rawrvapor ? Anyone have any feedback on these menthols ? Or any others they can suggest ?

I'd really like to try BWB ejoker's blend but it's never in stock :-/

Last edited:

nqabassist26

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
SoCal
I've been vaping a lot of menthol recently. It seems to be hitting the spot nice. Haven't smoked a single analog in about a month since actually switching to menthol flavors.

I've been using ecigexpress minty menthol - Which I've mixed myself with apple / cotton candy flavors from another vendor or just using it on its own mostly. I also switch it out with boba's bounty when I stop tasting the mint or just want something other than menthol. I've tried tobacco menthol's and I can't stand them. They taste like burnt chemicals to me..

From what I've read in the reviews some other good menthols would be prothol from vaporcaststore or a menthol from rawrvapor ? Anyone have any feedback on these menthols ? Or any others they can suggest ?

I can totally vouch for Prothol. My cousin bought a bunch of it and I bought some Tundra from Johnson Creek and boy was I jealous. The Tundra taste like vanilla menthol with shoe at the end, while the Prothol really hits the freakin spot if you want an intense menthol. Both of us were 2 PAD Newport smokers, and although it doesn't taste the same, it really gives your menthol fix.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL

I've been vaping two menthol juices over the long haul which I like. I rarely make a juice recommendation because taste is so subjective. But menthol isn't as subjective :)

1. KVS Menthol Tobacco

A. FSUSA New/Port

Both are really good in my opinion.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I've been vaping two menthol juices over the long haul which I like. I rarely make a juice recommendation because taste is so subjective. But menthol isn't as subjective :)

1. KVS Menthol Tobacco

A. FSUSA New/Port

Both are really good in my opinion.

cozzicon, have you ever tried nhalers nuport?

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
Not sure if anyone has mentioned but this vendor does some amazing things with his menthol -- The Ice Collection from Mister-E-Liquid

Also sells some really great regular menthol as well. He lets you pick how strong you like it. Mister-E- Liquid's creates just amazing fruity menthols. My personal favorite is Grape Ice. His regular flavors are really good too, like Jade Ice, Manic Mint Chocolate( my personal #1), Blueberry Muffin, Peach Melba. If you like citrus his Psycho Citrus tasted pretty awesome and I'm not even a big citrus person at all. Got it in a Halloween Special Sampler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread