suggest alternate atty for Janty-Stick??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
No real complaints about the original atomizer that came with my Janty-Stick. -- But I have been wondering about trying out some other atty to use with it ...just to see if there might be any difference in flavor or vapor production etc. - Besides, I'll need a replacement at some point anyway.

I've read that several other 801 attys from other makers will also work; (also that low-bridge units tend to be preferred etc.)

But surely... all 801 (type) attys are not created equal!

Was hoping someone could offer a particular recommendation for which one (if any) might be known to work especially well with the JS --- as well as where to get them?

thanx -- fisch

Nepenthy

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Cbus, Ohio
Any 801's will do. Ive found high bridge and low bridge can perform the same depending on the filler. Low bridge PTB for sure, high bridge poly and straw mod, since it pushes the fill so deep and PTB sticks onto it or gets smashed and the top stays dry. Ive been rolling with high bridge 801's from heaven gifts and my JS. At $5 a pop, I dont care if they only last a week, even though they have a year warranty. The TAWA from janty is also ok if cost is your concern, but they have been having problems keeping it stocked from what I can tell lately.

Ive also been using the heaven gifts 801's on a 4.5, 5, and 6v mod, although i fried one with 6v cuz I forgot and hit it dry. 6v dulls the flavor for me anyway so I wont be testing that out again. ;) Wouldnt hurt to find several 801 suppliers though, due to the stock outages at Janty.

1inchgroup

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
A list I got from another thread. Janty compatible atomizers. Can only personally vouch for the Joye 302 model, they have the low bridge and are the ones I bought as backups. They seem to work just fine in the limited testing I did. Using the 6 month warrantied one and will use the spares if I ever have to return the original one.

BE 112
JOYE 302
KISSBOX CLASSIC
TAWA
M 201
DSE 801
SLB 801
SEDANSA
RN 4072

(pretty much any of the "penstyle" atties work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread