Suggest me a successful e-juice recipe. I am out of Juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, since i have already mentioned i have run out of all e-juices, i need some urgent recipe ideas with the following flavors,
Vanilla Swirl TPA
Vanilla Custard TPA/CAP
Dulce De Leche TPA
Vanilla Been Ice Cream TPA
Caramel Cappuccino TPA
French Vanilla TPA
Peach TPA
Double Chocolate Dark TPA
Hazelnut TPA
Ethyl Maltol TPA
NY Cheesecake CAP
Cheesecake TPA
Bavarian Cream TPA
Caramel Aussie TPA
Strawberry Extract &
Mango Extract.
I am very much aware of the fact that the taste is subjective, but i like any type of dessert/Fruity type e-juices. Please suggest me any successful e-juice recipe asap so i can just mix, fast-steep and vape. Thanks in advance.

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
Moved to DIY E-Liquid

The website in question is filtered by ECF. Please do not attempt to evade the filters. (And no, it's not eliquid.com)

I was not trying to avoid filters as not sure what a filter is and why filter. I thought something was wrong with my link. I didn't know that site was filtered and not sure what the filter thing is. Sorry

Reactions: CharTech

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I was not trying to avoid filters as not sure what a filter is and why filter. I thought something was wrong with my link. I didn't know that site was filtered and not sure what the filter thing is. Sorry

Forum Rules

16. Offensive or illegal content
a. Although the Officials will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for all messages to be reviewed. All messages express the views of the author alone, and neither the Owner nor Officials of this Forum may be held responsible for the content of any message.
b. The forum software automatically censors (removes) some offensive words, links to low-quality websites, and terms we do not wish discussed here. If a word or link in your post is removed and replaced with ........., it has been censored. Do not attempt to defeat or evade the forum censoring software.

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
Forum Rules

a. Although the Officials will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for all messages to be reviewed. All messages express the views of the author alone, and neither the Owner nor Officials of this Forum may be held responsible for the content of any message.
b. The forum software automatically censors (removes) some offensive words, links to low-quality websites, and terms we do not wish discussed here. If a word or link in your post is removed and replaced with ........., it has been censored. Do not attempt to defeat or evade the forum censoring software.

okay thank you for the info.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello everyone, since i have already mentioned i have run out of all e-juices, i need some urgent recipe ideas with the following flavors,
Vanilla Swirl TPA
Vanilla Custard TPA/CAP
Dulce De Leche TPA
Caramel Cappuccino TPA
French Vanilla TPA
Peach TPA
Hazelnut TPA
Ethyl Maltol TPA
NY Cheesecake CAP
Cheesecake TPA
Bavarian Cream TPA
Caramel Aussie TPA
Strawberry Extract &
Mango Extract.
I am very much aware of the fact that the taste is subjective, but i like any type of Dessert/Fruity type e-juices. Please suggest me any successful e-juice recipe asap so i can just mix, fast-steep and vape. Thanks in advance.

hola
1.5% TFA Caramel Cappuccino
10% TFA Bavarian Cream
2% TFA Sweetener

If I was OUT of juice, I would mix some unflavoured to vape on to keep the monkey quiet.
cheers

Reactions: mhertz

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Forum Rules

Some of the ECF filters are downright stupid and highly arrogant imho, but I agree with that we of course shouldn't try to overcome them as users of this forum and hence needs to uphold the rulings of said place or simply move along :)

There, sorry, something i've thought for a long time and just got a chance to respectively let a little steam out about ;)

ECF is a great place of good knowledgeable people and i'm happy about being a member here in general...

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Vanilla Swirl TPA
Vanilla Custard TPA/CAP
Dulce De Leche TPA
Caramel Cappuccino TPA
French Vanilla TPA
Peach TPA
Hazelnut TPA
Ethyl Maltol TPA
NY Cheesecake CAP
Cheesecake TPA
Bavarian Cream TPA
Caramel Aussie TPA
Strawberry Extract &
Mango Extract.
I am very much aware of the fact that the taste is subjective, but i like any type of Dessert/Fruity type e-juices. Please suggest me any successful e-juice recipe asap so i can just mix, fast-steep and vape. Thanks in advance.

#1 , why not order more juice when you know you are running low ? I have heard some say they ran out of juice on vacation , how does this happen lol ?

There are thousands of recipe sites on the web , look into them you won't be disappointed.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
For the OP; I gather that you like peach. A peach-custard? Maybe a peach-cream? For me, the peach is a demure flavor so I would have it up at 10-12% to get it to stand out. Also, the cheesecake can give a good "thick" taste. If you pair it with the peach, keep it light, too.

The Hazelnut with chocolate-cream? Both the hazelnut and chocolate can be strong, though. But, with the right, and light balance, could work.

Speaking of the cheesecake, which peach is better with it? Or, are both better.

DIY, for me is a lot about testing and tinkering with percents. I have a ton of 5ml bottles and am, regularly, mixing related concoctions. Only one will move forward, but, I have become aware of brand differences.

The reason, for me, for making 5ml is that I can vape it on and off throughout the day. I get a different taste often because of morning breath, eating whole jalapenos, etc. I sometimes make 2.5ml samples, too. Depends on if I am using a sub-ohm tank with a low coil.

Hope helps

Reactions: Yiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread