Not open for further replies.

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hello Apolloians!

We want to give back as much as possible and listen as much as possible. So due to being certified by ECF as a quality company, we want to understand what YOU want. So please add your suggestions for products, flavors or anything on our website YOU would like to see. If we take your suggestion on, you will indeed get a bunch of free goodies!

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
I'd like to see Strawberry...very robust with a touch of menthol to cool it...slightly tart and sweet with a hint of menthol!!:toast:
Hello Apolloians!

We want to give back as much as possible and listen as much as possible. So due to being certified by ECF as a quality company, we want to understand what YOU want. So please add your suggestions for products, flavors or anything on our website YOU would like to see. If we take your suggestion on, you will indeed get a bunch of free goodies!

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
We would love to, what do you suggest?

just on your current and future flavors,you can have an option on a drop box after ppl select there juice,mil's then there would be another drop box with extra flavor option..extra flavor,or double extra flavor...i know all our taste buds are diffrent and some ppl like full flavored juices..(in your face flavor).

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
DIY
I would definately love to see Apollo get into the diy supply business. There are quite a few of us who seriously make our own e-liquids and this is a very marketable business to get into. You could start out with flavors and then add bottles, a few extras, measuring containers, etc and then into nicotine, VG and PG, if you like. But if all you ever do is flavors, it would be a great asset to Apollonians everywhere.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
Ok, these may be a little weird type request -
BUT

I think it would be fun to find some different wraps/cases for my v tube.
I have a black vtube. It's nice and, of course, very functional - but boring.
I've been thinking about gluing some stickers to it - something sparkly and fun!

I know some of the other companies have different color cases for their product. You can buy different color cases and switch them out. I know that could be expensive to manufacture, but what about even selling patterned plastic wrap - pre-cut - to fit on the tube. With a spot for the buttons and window already cut out...

Or stickers pre-cut specifically for the tube with a no residue backing so you can just peel them off and put on another set whenever you want to change up the design.

Call it
'Vogue V-Tube'
'Mod Dresses'
'PV Couture'

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
I'd also love to see you carry a bottom coil tank (like the CE3), not too big - 2ml size is plenty

BUT (as long as I'm dreaming)

I want a short fat CE3 instead of a long thin CE3.

When I carry my V-tube around, the height is way more of a problem for me than the width.
It sticks out of my pocket (even the Mini) when I have a CE3 on it.
I just measured my CE3 with the tip on it and it adds another 3" in height!

I want a CE3 bottom coil with a width the size of my Vtube and less height.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Ok, these may be a little weird type request -
BUT

I think it would be fun to find some different wraps/cases for my v tube.
I have a black vtube. It's nice and, of course, very functional - but boring.
I've been thinking about gluing some stickers to it - something sparkly and fun!

I know some of the other companies have different color cases for their product. You can buy different color cases and switch them out. I know that could be expensive to manufacture, but what about even selling patterned plastic wrap - pre-cut - to fit on the tube. With a spot for the buttons and window already cut out...

Or stickers pre-cut specifically for the tube with a no residue backing so you can just peel them off and put on another set whenever you want to change up the design.

Call it
'Vogue V-Tube'
'Mod Dresses'
'PV Couture'

I LOVE this idea! unique and NEW<<<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread