Suggestions for a Christmas gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kismayaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Central FL
I'm looking for a gift for my girlfriend for Christmas. She's been using an eleaf istick 50w for over a year now with a zephyrus tank. She's used to building her own coils and having an internal battery. I don't think she wants to start using 18650s or going back to buying prebuilt coils.

However, I have been looking at and been recommended the Kroma-A kit with Crios tank. It looks good and meets all of the criteria except the tank uses the prebuilt coils and the battery is smaller than the istick. I found a decent price for the kit with an extra pack of coils for around $55. Idk if she will like this or not, or which color she would like (red maybe?).

I think she would like the tank because she is direct lung vaper, and it looks like it pulls some serious clouds. Also, sometimes she will keep vaping a coil she built herself after it starts tasting nasty because she just doesn't feel like rebuilding it for a couple days. If anything, we do have 2 zephyrus still, and she would probably like the device itself.

Do you guys think this is a good choice, or should I keep looking?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
IDK, sometimes a gift of something one might not have thought to purchase themselves, can be a good thing and lead people in an interesting direction. I'd say it could go either way though, she may hate it. I think you could find a great new RTA for her for than amount of money, although I wouldn't really know where to direct you, I'm a MTL vaper.

Best of luck,

Anna

Kismayaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Central FL
Ok I have currently a kensei rta in blue, voopoo black drag resin 157w in azure, and 4 Sony vtc6 3000mah batteries (already have a charger) in my cart at vaporl.com for just under $100

I think she would really like the colors and style of the mod and tank. Two huge batteries would last her more than a day. Plus, this gives her the option to try temp control and sub-ohm with higher wattages in the future if she wants.

Would this be going a bit overboard, or do you think she would be happy?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Ok I have currently a kensei rta in blue, voopoo black drag resin 157w in azure, and 4 Sony vtc6 3000mah batteries (already have a charger) in my cart at vaporl.com for just under $100

I think she would really like the colors and style of the mod and tank. Two huge batteries would last her more than a day. Plus, this gives her the option to try temp control and sub-ohm with higher wattages in the future if she wants.

Would this be going a bit overboard, or do you think she would be happy?
I think you did well. Sounds like a beautiful setup, she will probably be tickled when she opens it.:thumb:

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread