Suggestions for a DNA200 / DNA250 BF Squonk Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
Hi,

I have been exclusively dripping for the last 6 months+ and think I'm ready to try a Squonk mod.

My current goto mod is the Tirade DNA250, 3x 18650, and I can't bring myself to consider a single battery mod.

I'm also vaping exclusively in TC mode these days. So what I'm really looking for is the best DNA200 / DNA250 dual 18650 Squonk mod.

The only one I was aware of was the Drone BF DNA250 but LostVape have discontinued these.

Do such mods exist and if yes, which is the best?

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
The Drone is the only one that I'm aware of with the DNA250. There are probably some customs mods out there that will meet your needs. GeekVape just released the GBOX 200 that is a dual battery squonker with TC. From the reviews it sounds like TC works fairly well on it. The mod is around $40 and the kit with an RDA is around $50 at 3fvape

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
The Drone is the only one that I'm aware of with the DNA250. There are probably some customs mods out there that will meet your needs. GeekVape just released the GBOX 200 that is a dual battery squonker with TC. From the reviews it sounds like TC works fairly well on it. The mod is around $40 and the kit with an RDA is around $50 at 3fvape

Thanks, I'll look at some reviews of the GBOX 200 - the price is great, but the DNA TC is the only one I've been combined by so far. Still I'll see some reviews before making any decisions.

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
If you look around, you can still find them :) Drone BF Squonker DNA 166 TC Mod
To my knowledge there is a very limited choice, when it comes to DNA200/250 Squonk mods :(

Thanks - I'll see if one turns up in a local B&M but it's probably unlikely if they are discontinued. I'm in Malaysia so often can't order from US websites due to their shipping policies and charges.

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
What about Rebel out of UK?
They make a dual battery dna squonker.
I don't have one but I think there are some reviews on them.

Thanks @Tmebs
Just checked out a review of this one. I'm really not a fan of printed mods. The final results always look a bit cheap and tacky to me.

There are some beautiful single battery Mech squonkers out there. It's a shame that they don't, by their very nature, do TC, and it's going to take some major advances in battery technology before I can get by on a single battery mod.

• Optimistic

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
Its just a matter of time and we will seeing 2x 20700 squonkers!!!
I just recently received the Drone and I am still not sure how I feel about it, I'm not in love with it.
It is a heavy beast, so I cant imagine a duel 20700 unless it is in a much lighter body/mod.

I keep going back to my Cuboid/Boreas set up.
One set of batteries and one tank of juice last me all day.
I'm using tc with ss 26/36 clapton coils, .33 at 38w/380f-400f.
AND my LG tootsie rolls are cheap and easy to find! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread