Suggestions for LR Pre-punched standard carto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
hoosierecig has 1.7ohm but honestly I think you are chasing something here you probably wont find the end of. I may be rather over simplistic in this but lowering ohms and raising volts give much the same effect and raising volts too much will ruin your cartomizer quicker which means conversely lowering ohms you will also need to lower volts to prevent burning of the cartomizer.

Try something if you will. Vape for a day with the power set as low as you can set it and still get decent vapor. next day turn it back up to where you were before and you will likely feel it is much too high.

This is tied to my theory of vaping which is change is better even when it cycles back around to the start. There is a level of contentment many find in whatever device and liquid they settle on and give up on the feeling of need for change, sometimes it may be less than stellar but then smoking cigarettes was rarely an out of body type thing too but the important thing is that it still meets that end goal of replacing what we felt was doing us much more harm.

Just some thoughts and hope you find that sweet spot that will carry you on the long haul.

Ryan Lee

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2014
Kansas
www.youtube.com
I REALLY wanna get one of these tanks as I am a sucker for glass and color. I want to get a 19mm tank as I think it will look stellar resting upon my little iStick!

But, I am a complete n00b in the carto department. How long does one typically last. And how does it compare to a bvc nautilus as far as flavor goes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread