Suggestions for my next flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N00bx7

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Mississippi
So far all I have had a chance to try were cignots forbidden fruit and TV's tastyfinger. I burned through the forbidden, but I'm not digging the tastyfinger so far. Nothing against TV probably a bad choice to start off with..

Anyway if you could go back to the start of your vaping experience what flavors would you order first? I'm trying to find a flavor I can vape daily due to my limited budget, but I don't mind paying 20-25 for a 30 ml bottle that I can enjoy daily.

Reboot

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Southern Maine
well if you like the fruit flavors but are looking for something in a bigger bottle, I'd say stick with fruit flavor and find a vendor that sells it in a bigger bottle. One thing to keep in mind is that the Forbidden Fruit from cignot is (I believe) a pure VG juice. So if it was something you liked I'd say (again) stick with VG juices.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I believe that if you beg and plead with terri at cignot she will do you a larger size on the BASIC juice. Don't take that as gospel but I know another ecf peep got it done. Those tiny bottles jsut arent large enough are they? lol (Cherry cola and ontop are my yummy picks from BASIC- but like 77fro a lot of people are loving the key lime of jimmypuffets another BASIC juice flavor)
Did you only want VG? Only I know TVs stuff isn't all VG - its a mix - unless you buy the no nic doubler (I think you can have those all VG but not sure).
What kind of juice appeals to you? I've been trying all kinds lately, turning into a juice monster. :D

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
This is a really difficult answer to come by, what juice will you like the most?

I've only tried a dozen different liquids or so, my daily vape preferences so far are...

* 100% VG (i love the vapor)
* Fruit flavors or Tobacco flavors, not so much the dessert flavors (dessert flavors taste good, just can't do it as a regular daily thing)

In the fruit flavor category (since you mentioned Forbidden which i've never tried), my favorite seems to be a mix of mostly Rath Lemonade + a bit of AmericanELiquidStore BlackCherry.

I think its probably a good idea to explore smaller sample sizes until you hone in on a good goto vape for yourself (or maybe even always try smaller sample sizes in between your goto vapes and add to the latter list). At least, that's what I've been trying to do, but it takes quite a bit of time to make the rounds between all of the vendors/flavors out there. I've hardly scratched the surface.

Some of the sample size liquids I don't like on their own, I can mix with others and come up with something that I do like. The Lemonade + BC is an example of that. BC by itself, meh, Lemondade is great on its own... but the combo is best.

Also, check out the eLiquid review posts, E-Liquid Reviews - E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread