Smooth & Mild

Back woods Brew:
Virginia
Backo
Adirondack
Already had the Casablanca Blend

AVE:
Boba's Bounty

I have tried all of the tobacco HHV I didnt care for Darkhorse but loved the rest of them. I also tried 2 flavors from Mt Baker Vapor. I'm not into the fruit stuff just yet.

Please suggest to me some flavors from Highbrow and Want 2 vape.

Last edited:

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
From W2V, you might enjoy Paris, Louisville, London, and CI Cigar. They get rave reviews from the NETizens over on the Natural Tobaccos thread. As far as steeping time, your methods will certainly vary. What is good for me might not be good for you. The best method is to just vape some straight out of the mail and if it doesn't taste good to you then let it steep for a few days and try it again. Rinse and repeat this procedure until you find it to your liking. Some juices out there (Vita Bella from GeJ for example) go through a wide variety of changes over the course of months - some people won't even touch it for at least 10-12 weeks. It's all dependent upon your particular palate.

You seem like a tobacco vaping kind of guy...you should come over to the Natural Tobaccos thread and read up on some stuff. You don't have to read from the beginning: just pick up at the last 50 pages or so and do some browsing. There's a bunch of tobacco aficionados over there who really know their stuff and have already tried just about every tobacco vape out there, NET's and artibaccos alike.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I really like Mom and pop tobacco haze
I have w2vape ry4 on my list to try, Actually would have order 2 weeks ago but I was a little shocked they were charging just about $6 for shipping
so I ended up ordering from ahlusion and also ordered grumpy hooch today
But I am still intrigued by the description of w2vape ry4 on the ry4 round up as deep dark and caramel heavy
but I have not seen any other good description elsewhere

ericsp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
NY
I'm a big tobacco guy and you did pick up on that.. I think almost any juice is much better then an analog can ever be. Most people search for something identical to an analog not me. I have to say every juice I have had is so much more complex.

I actually started reading the Natural Tobaccos thread but its so long I gave up. I know there is a lot of good data in there if only it was more organized like the top 5 vendors thread.

I'm going to give it a try again and start reading at the last 50 pages. I have to say they have a nice format to describing the tastes of each liquid.

I actually only ordered the Boba Bounty to see what the hype is about.. I'm still thinking about buying a sample pack from AiV. That's another hyped vendor. The farthest I have been to a different flavor was Blueberry Muffin and Vanilla Dream From HHV but to vape on Blueberry muffin all day was not enjoyable to me. Maybe I still have a long way to go to appreciate fruit flavors and off the wall combos.

Also DirewolfUSMC, please feel free to give me some suggestions on some other juices. Tomorrow morning I'm going to order the Paris, Louisville, London, and CI Cigar from W2V.

ericsp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
NY
You might want to try some from Halo. I just got a couple of small bottles and found out that I really like Tribeca and Voodoo, but really don't like Midnight Apple and Southern Classic.

Sorry I forgot to mention I bought the sample pack of tobacco flavored Halo, the Tribeca and the Prime 15 were awesome. Everything else IMO were not good . I'm actually thinking of buying Halos Juice with no flavor and adding a few drops of the flavors I don't enjoy.

Maybe there just to strong for me. I was banking on the Torque and it was to strong. Plus I got the free Voodoo. Maybe I need to let them age more? I'm going on four weeks?

Last edited:

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
I'm a big tobacco guy and you did pick up on that.. I think almost any juice is much better then an analog can ever be. Most people search for something identical to an analog not me. I have to say every juice I have had is so much more complex.

I actually started reading the Natural Tobaccos thread but its so long I gave up. I know there is a lot of good data in there if only it was more organized like the top 5 vendors thread.

I'm going to give it a try again and start reading at the last 50 pages. I have to say they have a nice format to describing the tastes of each liquid.

I actually only ordered the Boba Bounty to see what the hype is about.. I'm still thinking about buying a sample pack from AiV. That's another hyped vendor. The farthest I have been to a different flavor was Blueberry Muffin and Vanilla Dream From HHV but to vape on Blueberry muffin all day was not enjoyable to me. Maybe I still have a long way to go to appreciate fruit flavors and off the wall combos.

Also DirewolfUSMC, please feel free to give me some suggestions on some other juices. Tomorrow morning I'm going to order the Paris, Louisville, London, and CI Cigar from W2V.

GeJ is the vendor I have had the most experience with as far as NET's are concerned. They have a terrific line-up of tobaccos and you will be hard pressed to find any NET's out there that can beat their price of $12.99 for 30 ml. I so far have enjoyed Patriot, Vita Bella, Organic #1, Acadian Gold, RY4, GJ4, Natural Perique, Apple Cured, and now their new Banana Montana.

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
Is NLV another must try? or is it just average juice?

The only thing I've tried from them is Bounty Hunter, and it didn't agree with me. But then again, that's my palate. You might find their juices very enjoyable and I don't want to sway you from giving them a shot for yourself.

ericsp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
NY
You might want to try some from Halo. I just got a couple of small bottles and found out that I really like Tribeca and Voodoo, but really don't like Midnight Apple and Southern Classic.

I had the Halo sample pack and only cared for Tribeca and Prime 15. Maybe with the time I can enjoy the others.

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
I just ordered the Patriot,Organic and Arcadian Gold. Next round Ill buy the others you suggested. I'm also going to try to get the line up on W2V.

Then Mom & Pop along with NLV.. NLV has been the go to for many people it seems from my reading.

Thanks everyone for your continued suggestions.

Those are going to be steepers; they just get better and better with age. I have some of all three of those with almost 3 months' steep time in them and they are just fantastic.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
I second the Good e juice recommendation. GJ4 is an excellent take on ry4 without the desert aspect. I have vita bella but it's only a week old so I'm even holding off on dripping some.

Quick nic Juice is excellent too. Very robust though. Not the same as GeJ from what I can tell so far. QnJ will absolutely leave a "did I just smoke a pipe?" though in your mind. With that being said, I love the rich robust flavor but I can't vape it for a whole day. Maybe 3/4ths of a day. lol.

I adore vermillion river ky4. It may or may not have NET qualities. They don't say so my guess is no. Even so, it's definitely something I can vape for hours on end. I personally prefer (in this order) ky4, cherrywood, ky vanilla, and straight ky. I didn't like the applewood enough to reorder nor did I like the #7. I thought I would love #7 because I enjoy bourbon but it didn't work for me. I can see how someone would dig #7 though.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Alcazar from want to vape is quite good. As far as the Vapenstein blends, I liked stockholm and London. But their creme brûlée was my favorite.

I didn't care for high brow's... too much roasted nut m type flavoring in there for me... I loved all of high brow's non-tobaccos.

I would look at Goodejuice's nets... like patriot and wrangler light. Lots of fans of those. I don't even like nets and they were quite vapable to me and reminded me a lot of heather's tobaccos.

Also, as far as nets go, I was quite pleased with primevaping's nets. Jon worked very hard on those. I got to be one of the testers back when he was doing it and fell in love with blend #4 I believe... anyway, he named it last tango... it is reminiscent of the pipe tobacco 1Q from Lane Limited.

bwb Adirondack is one of my favs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread