Suggestions for usb pass-through tanks? (Greensmoke and V4L-VaporKing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My initial experience with the E-Cig has been with GreenSmoke products, and overall I have been decently satisfied with them as a whole; though lately upon the revelation of perhaps unnecessary expense I am unhappy with the consistent need to purchase pre-filled cartos. Unfortunately, GreenSmoke has made a disappointingly obvious effort to seize the capability of one such as myself to refill or even mod their cartos and batts - both of which feature threading incompatible with standardized makes (as an oddball 808D-2, I believe?) and I am hesitant to go purchasing tanks which will probably not fit the batteries, of which I am up to five and reluctant to disown in my search to meet this desire. Alternatively, my father-in-law and one of my very best friends -known here as GreyLion- has gifted me with his V4L vaporking usb pass-through (Not to be confused with VaporKing the brandname) and I am both overjoyed by it and as well excited by its potential for a tankmod. I'd ultimately like to be able to find the right series of adaptors to mod my Greensmoke products with a good drip-tip and tank, but I will happily settle with modding my new V4L if necessary, which frankly in all probability will be a whole lot easier to do. I'm not sure if the V4L is a 510 or an 808D, and I don't even know where to begin naming the GreenSmoke batts and cartos. Any thoughts, has anyone tried these?

Many thousands of thanks!

Last edited:
Oh excellent, for some reason I hadn't thought of that. I've got a 510 adapter on the way, It didn't occur to me that I could use that for tanks on the VK.

Additionally, green smoke is KR808D-2, I'm guessing the '2' is the catch, because it's a fraction larger, and I mean we're talking microns here. Anyone seen any KR808D-2 adapters or modables? I'm probably out of luck there because I'm pretty sure GS manufactured the '2' specifically so people will be forced to buy their carts. Maybe I'll get my hands dirty and try to break it down myself, can't be that hard right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread