Suggestions on how much to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

juju8212

Aug 22, 2010
Michigan
Hi,

I have been reading reviews on Ms T's bakery and I have to say I would place an order for almost 1 of each if I had the money to do so. My thing is that I have alot of flavors I would like to try... 15+ so far, but I have never even attempted to fill a cart (I have a kr808) and was just gonna buy some blanks and try to fill them. I also haven't found the best strength of nic for me since the 16mg isn't cutting it.

So I wondered how much do you all think is a reasonable amount to purchase before I really know what I need/am able to do? I was thinking 10 blank carts from V4L (5 coolcarts and 5 WOW carts) and 3-4 (split some at 24mg and some at 30mg) 6ml bottles from Ms T, but will this be enough to fill those carts and really give me an idea of what is right for me and if I like it?

adam22686

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
maryland
if you get a few 6ml bottles that should be enough. Im fairly new at all this too but if your just trying to find the flavors you like... which is what im still doing. getting some smaller bottles like 6ml will let you test juices out until you find what you like. make sure you look at multiple vendors. I have juices from about 6 different vendors so far and im still searching for flavors... and i have a feeling its a never ending search with all the juices out there and new ones always coming out, along with DIY juices.

Also i started at 16mg a day and it didnt cut it for me either. I smoked at least a pack a day but the 24mg is working much better. I think something like 30 would be perfect just havnt got a chance to get any i have so many 16 to 24mg juices layin around i still havnt even tried. i may try to PIF them for higher mgs to try. honestly in the month ive been vaping ive learned alot and i still havnt touched on 95% of the material out there. Its almost overwhelming sometimes

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
If you are still looking for a good flavor that you can use as a daily fix, buy sample packs or 3-6ml bottles. Once you've found a flavor that you like, watch for sales and stock up. Most juice has a fairly long shelf life, but it will deteriorate over time. It is also important to try different suppliers, since juices vary greatly from supplier to supplier. I've pretty much settled on FreedomSmokeUSA. A lot of choices, excellent service, and great people to order from. They also have great sales. I just bought 4 120ml bottles of my favorites at a very reasonable price - $30.00 per bottle. All of their juices are made fresh with the date on the label, and they will customize them if you call, email, or add a note on your order......:toast:

coffee344

Aug 24, 2010
SE New Mexico
I bought 10 blank carts and 6 small sized (6 mg) flavors of the ones I really wanted to try. Mostly, I'm trying to determine what VG/PG ratio I want (I'm leaning towards all VG) so this was less about flavor and more about finding a good ratio using the flavors I absolutely had to try out. I bought 3 flavors from FreedomSmokesUSA and 3 flavors from Ms. Ts, and I got my carts from azsmokefree (I have an 808-D2 and their blanks are 5 for less than $6). Amazing customer service so far from all of them. Don't forget to use your discounts as well, almost all suppliers have some sort of discount going. I got 10 percent off my order at freedomesmokesUSA.

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
I ordered 5 or 6 of the 5ml bottles at 70 percent VG. It gives great vapor, but juice seems almost too thick. Kinda just sits on top of the filler in the cart until you work it in with a bent paper clip or dart tip. My next order will be 50/50 to see if that flows a little better and still gives good vapor. Also Juju, get many small samples of different flavors, strengths, vg/pg mix etc. til you find one you like. Juice you really don't like will just sit there unused.

I started with 10-12mg strength because that is what my analogs were rated at. Now I find that 24mg juice suits me better. There seems to be little correlation between what one used to smoke and what is a satisfying vape.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
I use a paperclip to remove the kr808 caps. Straighten 1 leg and bend 1/8" of the tip to 90deg.

The attys in the V4L carts are really good. I refill them with a compatible (similar) juice 4-6 times before the filler material stops wicking juice very good and I retire them. I prefered the premium blanks over the cool carts myself.

On the flavor thing: A small handful (6-10) flavor samples totaling 30-40ml to test and see what you like is much better than ordering a 10, 20, or 30ml bottle that you find you hate. <been there.

As long as you go systematically through and sample the flavors and don't stop and drain the first one that catches your tastebuds attention, you can place an order for 2-3 30ml bottles at the end of your sampling and still have plenty of stock to last you in case the mail takes a whole week to get there.

For the flavors I really like, MadVapes sells 60ml bottles for $16. I go through 3ml per day so my comsumables are <$1 per day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread