Summertime E-juice Storage, and A Little About Ms T, Her Quality, and Her Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
1. Information About Summertime Storage of Ms T's Juices:

The weather is warming up! Sunlight and especially heat can be damaging to your juices if they receive too much. Particularly during the summer months, precautions should be taken to protect your juices from untimely spoilage.

Always remember that while you are actively using your juices, it is a good idea to keep them stored in a cool dark place. If you intend to store your juices for longer periods of time, putting them in the refrigerator is recommended. You do not want to put them in the freezer, and bear in mind that some refrigerators may have cold spots where it gets below freezing as well. Of course they will become much thicker while in the refrigerator, but that is ok. When you plan to use them, take them out of the refrigerator and let them warm up to room temperature before use. It doesn't take long.

There are also places where you definitely DON'T want to leave your juices, especially in the summer heat. The temperature inside a locked car can often exceed 130 degrees Fahrenheit! Juices aren't safe in these temperatures, even in the glove box. Take them with you when you leave your car. Remember never to leave your kids, pets or e-juice in the car!

Other obvious places your juices should not be stored are on a window sill or a table that gets lots of direct sunlight, sitting outside in the sun while you swim in the pool, or near stoves/ovens in the kitchen. Depending on where you are, even the inside of a mailbox can get very hot. Every order is provided with a tracking number, so keeping up with the shipping could help. If your package must spend time in a hot mailbox for awhile before you can get to it, allow a little time for the temperatures of the juices drop to inside room temperature before using them.

Excessive heat will be one of the main contributors to short e-juice lifespan, so please remember to take care of them and keep them comfortable.

2. A Little About Ms T, Her Quality, and Her Pricing

Ms T's Bakery Essentials LLC was established as a legitimate business in 2009. Ms T has learned a great deal about the e-juice business that can ONLY come with experience. It is clear that she has been a “trendsetter” in some ways, especially since there may be a business (or two) out there blatantly trying to copy what she does. We want to remind you that a brand new business may claim to have some of the same things, but what they don't have is the experience and the quality that Ms T's has, regardless of how great they think their juices are.

Interestingly, we sometimes get emails from folks telling us our prices are too high. Mostly these are from people who have never ordered before and don't realize a few things. For one thing, Ms T's bottles are all a little larger than we specify, so you are getting AT LEAST the amount of juice stated (6, 10 or 15ml). Often you end up with an extra ml or more. Don't forget, we always have 10% discount codes available too. Sometimes we run sales, special discount codes, and individual juice specials.

We also use the highest quality ingredients. We know that some other places use a lesser grade, sometimes even what is considered to be “pesticide” quality. We use only a clear, high grade nic, not the yellow smelly stuff. The flavorings we use are all made in the USA, and none contain diacetyl. Our recipes are complex and most contain 3 or more flavorings. The VG and PG are the best we can find. All of our ingredients, the items used to make the juices, and even the bottles are all made in the USA.

We have discovered some places that are copying flavors we have had forever, and who aren't being very inconspicuous about wanting to be like Ms T's! It is obvious that they are not like us. To get something a little more comparable to Ms T's flavors from them, they charge more for the “options”. Don't pay more for extra flavor like doublers and triplers, we have been giving you the MAX all along at no extra charge, and you don't even have to ask for it! We literally can't put anymore in without it being TOO strong (in a bad way). Places that add $.60 to “double” the flavor in a 6ml bottle are taking you for a ride, and they know that their watered down base flavor isn't even worth the effort. Why buy a weak flavor, or pay for all the extras to get what you should be getting in the first place?

Oh, and if they also want to charge up to ONE DOLLAR to add nic to a bottle of juice, you are definitely being nickel-and-dimed to death! Ms T's philosophy is that flavor and nic are way more than half the reason why you order e-juice, and should not be treated as options to generate more income by inflating the misleading “lower” prices. Ms T does not like to see her customers taken advantage of by lesser copies of her products. Don't be fooled! Do you want to be nickel-and-dimed by a brand new inexperienced “vendor” for a cheap copy, or do you want the original, experienced juice that you have come to know and love from an established, bona fide, and quality minded company? Literally thousands of customers know the obvious answer to that question. With the saturation of copycat juice companies out there now, many people may not know that we were the ORIGINAL “gourmet bakery flavors” e-juice company, and now have over 250 flavors. Nobody did Snickerdoodle until they tried to copy Ms T. Why settle for second best? Those who want to jump on the e-juice bandwagon think they can copy Ms T's juices and get them right, but we know that they can't. The kids have so much left to learn about being a real e-juice company.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Yes it's me LOL I finally got caught up and orders will be processed a little faster now. I am doing last nights orders today so that will give you an idea. But it feels WONDERFUL to be able to post again on ECF it has been such a long time. I miss ya'll for sure.

Smooches
Ms T

OMG! Its the real Ms. T! Not her worshipful #1, Brandon!

Today, we have been blessed. :laugh:

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
Yeah, Ms T charges a little more for juice, but provides the best flavors I've tried. I'm over 6 months cigarette-free, and I don't think I would have gotten here if I hadn't discovered Ms T. I was getting frustrated with the (lack) of flavor and this stuff even rocks on a wimpy little e-cig like the one I started with. On a higher power PV, it explodes.

Thanks, Ms T!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Yes it's me LOL I finally got caught up and orders will be processed a little faster now. I am doing last nights orders today so that will give you an idea. But it feels WONDERFUL to be able to post again on ECF it has been such a long time. I miss ya'll for sure.

Smooches
Ms T

We have missed you too!! It's so good to see you on here again!

Ms.T's juices are one of only 2 vendors I buy from. I actually stopped looking for juice once I found her site! And I have no plans to go anywhere else! The prices are just fine to me. They are worth every penny! Thank you for all that you do Ms. T! And Brandon ;)

RevolverRep

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.revolvercig.com
I just want to add that Ms T is the only liquid I will use when I am not using our own. It truly is the quality that everyone says it is. I especially love the fact that every flavor tastes like what it says. I have tried other sites for liquid and it is no contest. I would like to know who the copycats are, don't they know there can only be ONE!

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Thank You All SOOO Much for the kind words.

Being a unique business like I am..... I knew someone people would try to copy. In this industry it is all about the money. But what makes me even more unique is that I am one of the very few people that isn't in this for the money! I am do this because I am good at what I do and I LOVE what I do. To sit down in front of all these flavors and put them together to make something that is totally unique is the best feeling ever!!!!!!! and to be able to share it with the world is just.....just..... FABULOUS!!!

So all I have to say to those people who are "trying" to copy........... GOOD LUCK!!! Cause there is only one Ms T

Smooches To Ya'll
Ms T

I just want to add that Ms T is the only liquid I will use when I am not using our own. It truly is the quality that everyone says it is. I especially love the fact that every flavor tastes like what it says. I have tried other sites for liquid and it is no contest. I would like to know who the copycats are, don't they know there can only be ONE!

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
Catch 22. While I am die hard fan of snickerdoodle and will continue to order forever -- it makes trying new flavors pricey. Mrs T is 1 of only 2 vendors I use! The other vendor includes a 3ml sample with your order so you can try new flavors without buying juice that might just go in the trash (ie baccon). I would love to try more flavors, but I refuse to buy a 6ml bottle from -any- vendor anymore just to see if I like it unless I'm already placing a larger order and even then it's usually only 1 flavor because I rather spend my money on what I know I love (and I only placed my original order because I read rant reviews on these forums ABOUT snickerdoodle).

Honestly, the only thing that would make Mrs T better (not in quality or anything but as a company/option) would be to add a sampler option with orders (even as a pay option like "add a 3ml sample for $1 more!") -- or even a sampler pack that you can order and pick like 10-15 flavors for like $20-30... because you DO have so many to choose from (and I know theres flavors alot of us are missing out on)!

This is in no way ment to be a negative post as I said previously after many many orders all over the place I only have two choice vendors that I use and Mrs T is one of the two!!! If anything I can understand both sides here, but as a customer ways back I have to admit I was initially wary of spending the money because your prices are higher than alot of vendors plus shipping. Add in being new the e-cig/PV scene at the time - all I knew was I could get more (qty not quality) elsewhere. Constructive criticism only! I <3 Mrs T and firmly believe EVERYONE needs to try her juices!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread