The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Summerville here.

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Luvs5rugrats, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Luvs5rugrats

Luvs5rugrats Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2010
    The Lowcountry
    And, unfortunately, It's still VERY much summer! :glare: When is it going to cool down? I didn't see this little group here until today. :)

2. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    wow 3 summerville vapers in this forum... lucky... hello rugrats

3. Quinta

Quinta Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2010
    Summerville,SC
    Welcome neighbour, make yourself home.

Summerville rocks! :)

4. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Hello and welcome!

Glad you found us -- as you can see, the low-country has good representation on here. (But not me, boo hoo)

5. Vapnub

Vapnub Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Charleston SC
    Welcome Rugrats. N Charleston here. But just barely. I mean I live right at the Ladson, N Charleston border :)

6. Luvs5rugrats

Sep 15, 2010
    The Lowcountry
    Did/does anyone in the 'Ville-ladson area ever purchase their analog cigs from the Ladson Flea Market from the guy with the white van and trailer right at the back parking lot? We had been getting ours there, 5 cartons every two weeks, for the past 5 years and last week, we only bought 2 cartons because I've stopped smoking them altogether. The vendor said I was the second customer he lost to an e-cigarette. He said he saw one of his regular customers with this thing that he was smoking--he said it looked like smoke but it had a blue light on the end. He asked the customer what it was and so he explained it and said "I won't be back." The cig vendor said, "and I haven't seen him since!" :laugh: My husband said if he didn't see us again, that would be why. Poor guy, he's not happy about it.

I should tell him he needs to start stocking PV equipment. That would be awesome if he did. He's a nice guy but oh, well.

I thought maybe it might have been someone from this forum because the only local place to get an e-cig or supplies is at the mall from an over-priced kiosk and they don't come with blue lights. :)

7. jjrose

jjrose Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2010
    Mississippi
    I miss Summerville. I lived there for 4 years, right on the green of the summerville country club. Beautiful area.

8. rons29445

rons29445 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hi Folks,
    New member to the e-cig community.
    I am also from Goose Creek.

9. Luvs5rugrats

Sep 15, 2010
    The Lowcountry
    I lived in Goose Creek for about 2 years before moving to SV. Nice little town right around the corner. Summerville is pretty big. I've had my house here for 6 years now and still don't know the whole town yet.

10. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Welcome, Ron!
    Glad you found us!
    Congratulations on starting your adventure with e-cigs!

11. rons29445

Thanks Pokeygizmo

Yes it has become an adventure. Now waiting for the mail lady to bring me some goodies, hopefully today.

But I am going to go to Walmart and Micheal's this morning in search if juice items

I do have a question though.

Do you guys have any local meets?
    I would like to meet up with some vapers face to face to learn and have things explained a little more.
    So I was just wondering.

Thanks

12. Quinta

Quinta Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2010
    Summerville,SC
    Hi, Ron.

I found 100% VG in "God's Green Acres" in S-ville and in "Mother Nature"; may also be sold in Vitamin Shoppe;

Wilton's flavorings - almond, butter, vanilla - in Micheal's;

Lorann's - amaretto, raspberry, creme de menthe (mint) - in A.C.Moore. Only these three were PG/water-based/soluble.
    And raspberry is heavily colored.

Hope it helps.

And yes, we can meet localy. (Our group is growing - yey!) 2-3-5 of us at a time - why not?

13. rons29445

Thanks Quinta
    I spent Saturday roaming all over N. Charleston and visited most of the usual spots.
    I got what Loranns they had at AC Moore
    I didn't get the Wilton's (Michael's) and in hindsight I should have.
    But I did speak to an employee who had purchased from the mall kiosk and fell off the wagon. I told him about this site. so maybe he will make it here and try it again.

I ordered 48mg base PG from iVape and just got a notice that it shipped. I found Walgreens can order PG and that order is waiting on me to go get it.
    So it looks like all is good for now..

Now to find us someplace in the North area that is going to be Vaper friendly

14. rons29445

Well, the Mail Lady came and brought me all sorts of goodies..

Cept I forgot you need blanks for the new eGo to use the flavors with....

Next shipment... I hope

15. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Hi everyone!!!
    so nice to read all about my new neighbors, well SC any way!!!
    have you voted on our next meet time,
    looks like January may be a possibility also.
    go vote so we can plan!!!
    can't wait to meet y'all

16. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    We're gonna have to start a Summerville/Ladson/N.Charleston meet. I live in Summerville too even though my Avatar says Charleston.

17. rons29445

I am in!
    Tell me where and when....

18. OldCoot

OldCoot Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2010
    Possum Kingdom, S.C.
    Welcome, Rugrats, and Ron glad to have you folks here, our community on this forum just keeps growing,,lol and rugrats you might want to start selling PV equipment rather than your cig vendor at the flea market, i hear there is some good profit in it..lol not that you would ever pass up the chance to make money,,i know my wife loves that stuff and knows exactly what to do with it..

19. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Are you in Summerville, Charleston or any place else. Since you said you wanted some face time to learn more, I'd be happy to meet with you somewhere and answer any questions you have.

20. rons29445

Thanks Doc
    I live in Goose Creek.
    I go to breakfast at the American Legion (Howe Hall Rd) every Sunday morning
    or pick a place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.