• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Summerville here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvs5rugrats

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
The Lowcountry
Did/does anyone in the 'Ville-ladson area ever purchase their analog cigs from the Ladson Flea Market from the guy with the white van and trailer right at the back parking lot? We had been getting ours there, 5 cartons every two weeks, for the past 5 years and last week, we only bought 2 cartons because I've stopped smoking them altogether. The vendor said I was the second customer he lost to an e-cigarette. He said he saw one of his regular customers with this thing that he was smoking--he said it looked like smoke but it had a blue light on the end. He asked the customer what it was and so he explained it and said "I won't be back." The cig vendor said, "and I haven't seen him since!" :laugh: My husband said if he didn't see us again, that would be why. Poor guy, he's not happy about it.

I should tell him he needs to start stocking PV equipment. That would be awesome if he did. He's a nice guy but oh, well.

I thought maybe it might have been someone from this forum because the only local place to get an e-cig or supplies is at the mall from an over-priced kiosk and they don't come with blue lights. :)

Thanks Pokeygizmo

Yes it has become an adventure. Now waiting for the mail lady to bring me some goodies, hopefully today.

But I am going to go to Walmart and Micheal's this morning in search if juice items

I do have a question though.

Do you guys have any local meets?
I would like to meet up with some vapers face to face to learn and have things explained a little more.
So I was just wondering.

Thanks

Last edited:

Quinta

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Summerville,SC
Hi, Ron.

I found 100% VG in "God's Green Acres" in S-ville and in "Mother Nature"; may also be sold in Vitamin Shoppe;

Wilton's flavorings - almond, butter, vanilla - in Micheal's;

Lorann's - amaretto, raspberry, creme de menthe (mint) - in A.C.Moore. Only these three were PG/water-based/soluble.
And raspberry is heavily colored.

Hope it helps.

And yes, we can meet localy. (Our group is growing - yey!) 2-3-5 of us at a time - why not?

Thanks Quinta
I spent Saturday roaming all over N. Charleston and visited most of the usual spots.
I got what Loranns they had at AC Moore
I didn't get the Wilton's (Michael's) and in hindsight I should have.
But I did speak to an employee who had purchased from the mall kiosk and fell off the wagon. I told him about this site. so maybe he will make it here and try it again.

I ordered 48mg base PG from iVape and just got a notice that it shipped. I found Walgreens can order PG and that order is waiting on me to go get it.
So it looks like all is good for now..

Now to find us someplace in the North area that is going to be Vaper friendly

OldCoot

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Possum Kingdom, S.C.
Welcome, Rugrats, and Ron glad to have you folks here, our community on this forum just keeps growing,,lol and rugrats you might want to start selling PV equipment rather than your cig vendor at the flea market, i hear there is some good profit in it..lol not that you would ever pass up the chance to make money,,i know my wife loves that stuff and knows exactly what to do with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread