• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Summerville here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
I could make a Charleston meet :p

Well, we could have an "unofficial" meet anytime. Nothing fancy...we seem to be getting a lot of folks from the area. Maybe an unofficial "vaping Q & A" would be a good idea. Between you and me we should be able to answer any questions that come up. I'm sure I could put together a syllabus and we could have a class covering the basics, DYI juice making, atomizers and how they work, PG & VG and their chemical processes, vaping vs smoking.....the list goes on. This would also be a good way for vaping veterans to introduce their friends and family to vaping as well.

Last edited:

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
That sounds like fun. Perhaps we can incorporate some of those ideas into the midlands meet as well?

That sounds like a plan, however, a charleston, N.Charleston, Summerville, get together and have a beer thing may happen sooner. Its really easy to do when everyone lives close by. This wouldn't be an official meet, just an excuse to go out and grab a beer and vape a bit.

RyMel

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Summerville, South Carolina
I am new to posting on the forum, although I have been educating myself through it for a few months now. Intro posted today in the main New Member forum.
I too live in Summerville, and have since 1999. Since me and the hubby started using ecigs exactly a month ago, I have vaped in Hospitals, Walmart, grocery, Walgreens, Cracker Barrel, the movie theatre (4 of us at once!) and pretty much anywhere else I dern well please ;) So far the only place that has even approached us about it was a Bar on the IOP connector LOL. Hubby explained he wasn't smoking, it was his personal vaporizer, and twisted the battery off of his eGo for a quick show, and the waitress was like ok? and walked away.

I have been trying to spread the word around town as much as possible about this revolutionary life changing product! not only so that it can become a socially acceptable part of the community, but so that it can also change the lives of my friends and neighbors as it has ours.

A Girlfriend of mine and I are looking into opening a storefront in the area to sell PV's. It is nice to know there is a customer base in the area ;)

Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread