The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Summerville here.

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Luvs5rugrats, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    I could make a Charleston meet :p

2. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Well, we could have an "unofficial" meet anytime. Nothing fancy...we seem to be getting a lot of folks from the area. Maybe an unofficial "Vaping Q & A" would be a good idea. Between you and me we should be able to answer any questions that come up. I'm sure I could put together a syllabus and we could have a class covering the basics, DYI juice making, atomizers and how they work, PG & VG and their chemical processes, vaping vs smoking.....the list goes on. This would also be a good way for vaping veterans to introduce their friends and family to vaping as well.

3. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    That sounds like fun. Perhaps we can incorporate some of those ideas into the midlands meet as well?

4. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    That sounds like a plan, however, a charleston, N.Charleston, Summerville, get together and have a beer thing may happen sooner. Its really easy to do when everyone lives close by. This wouldn't be an official meet, just an excuse to go out and grab a beer and vape a bit.

5. rons29445

rons29445 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Well, I am game, so name a place and time

6. RyMel

RyMel Senior Member ECF Veteran

I am new to posting on the forum, although I have been educating myself through it for a few months now. Intro posted today in the main New Member forum.
    I too live in Summerville, and have since 1999. Since me and the hubby started using ecigs exactly a month ago, I have vaped in Hospitals, Walmart, grocery, Walgreens, Cracker Barrel, the movie theatre (4 of us at once!) and pretty much anywhere else I dern well please ;) So far the only place that has even approached us about it was a Bar on the IOP connector LOL. Hubby explained he wasn't smoking, it was his personal vaporizer, and twisted the battery off of his eGo for a quick show, and the waitress was like ok? and walked away.

I have been trying to spread the word around town as much as possible about this revolutionary life changing product! not only so that it can become a socially acceptable part of the community, but so that it can also change the lives of my friends and neighbors as it has ours.

A Girlfriend of mine and I are looking into opening a storefront in the area to sell PV's. It is nice to know there is a customer base in the area ;)

Melissa

7. rons29445

rons29445 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Yes, there is definitely a customer base in the area and should be plenty of room for competition to the malls.

8. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Let me know where you're looking....I'd like to know what area you're considering.

9. Nightseer

Nightseer Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2010
    Somewhere in time.
  10. RyMel

RyMel Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have been giving serious thought to both the Downtown Summerville and Downtown Charleston area.
    The gears are spinning!
    If you wanna talk more about what I have in the works, feel free to PM me!~

Would love as much input as possible from other local Vapers!

Melissa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.