• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers Friday Night Pre-Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Friday, July 9

Drew and Cisco will be staying at my neighbor's place (they only live here during the winter) so I'm having a Friday night gathering, starting at 6PM, as well. This is in Ruskin, which is about 30 minutes south of Tampa.

For directions, use either the restuarant or community link:

MENU
Riverside Club - Florida Active Adult Retirement Community

The restuarant is on the smallish side but it does have a connection to a rather large meeting hall so we can expand if need be. It is also close to our smaller pool...you can walk up to the window and order drinks to sip whle relaxing around the pool.

Please let me know if you think you're coming...this is a gated community so you'll be my "guests." I'd also like to give the restuarant owner a head ups...maybe he'll have live music for us if we have enough folks.

If you aren't a member of this subforum, just PM me.

Last edited:

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
If you are thinking that you might come Friday night and haven't said so yet, please let me know. I talked to the owners of the restuarant tonight...he'd need about 50 patrons (between us and the regulars) to have music...with less people he might have karaoke...normally he doesn't have anything on Friday night. I'm sure we'd have a good time without anything but...

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Only one week away!!!!

Entering Riverside Club and Finding Riverside Bar and Grille

NOTE: For GPS, enter 1 Pier Dr, Ruskin, FL for the restuarant.
There are two entrances, one off Stephens Road and one off Universal. It's easiest to come in through the Universal one. To open the gate, enter #8888.
Turn left onto Pier Drive and stay on it until you see a parking lot on the left (this is the lot for the golf course, swimming pool and restuarant). You won't be able to see the restuarant sign from the lot.

Follow the walkthrough past the Golf Pro shop, past the dropoff drive & gold cart parking spots, and under the big building canopy . Turn right when you reach the rocking chairs...the restuarant entrance is just a short distance on the left.

PM me if you want my cell phone number.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I wish but I got a feeling it is going to go by so fast! I have yet to do a thing to get ready. lol Hope y'all can deal with me in my fllip-flops - I live in them and will most likely wear them on the plane and the whole time I am there. :D

I am gonna be on vacation! WOOHOO! :toast:

Yeah, like we NEVER see flip-flops here, lol. Bring shopping money...I'll take you to Bealls where you can find all kinds of flip-flops (it really is a cool store...their slogan is "Live the Florida Lifestyle."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread