• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers Meet, Apr 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Great pictures! It really was a lot of fun! Classy truly lives up to her nickname. Cindy is a truly classy lady! MK your awesome. Linda can't wait to see you again at the next vape meet. And Laurel!!!!!! My OCD sister, you ROCK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I forgot to bring new batteries for my camera so most of my pictures just came out fuzzy. Here are the ones I saved.

Here's the Women herself! Linda! I stink at names..but he is very nice and has his own vape company..somebody supply the names please.

vape4113.jpg

here's our photographer "Mr. Tony" with our lovely server.

vape112.jpg

Dawns Folly and hubby:

vape41110.jpg

Miss Tracy and hubby!

vape4114.jpg

Me and my son:

vape411.jpg

More pics: Tag them if you want.

vape4117.jpg

vape4118.jpg

vape41111.jpg

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Whoops! And that ladies and gentlemen is how easy it is to get sucked in. We warned her...once you go to the Cisco crack, you can't go back ROFL!

I ended up giving away like 50 std attys to new folks when I got hooked on the LR 306 crack ;)

There is a support group...meets once a month ROFL!! You'll have to join...oh wait - you're in!

Anyhow, Avid Vaper : Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid and Accessories = The attys we gave you are LR306 1.5ohms. He also makes a 2.0ohm version that is good if you have variable voltage as you can run them at a slightly higher voltage. For 3.7 those 1.5 ohm's rock!

I love his V2 306 drip tips too, they are slender and longer plus I can see my juice!

Was awesome to meet you and I look forward to hanging again my OCD sister!

tonyfalkon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
mars
If anyone thinks that the pics are a little flat :ohmy::ohmy: its because of 2 things I really need to buy a monitor calibration software or you need better glasses. :laugh::laugh: I was looking @ the pics at another puter and found them a lil grayish and flat 8-o 8-o but when I edited them on my monitor it looked vibrant and lively. Either that or just get an HDMI monitor but then that will cut into my mod budget :facepalm::facepalm: oh well:(:(:(

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
QUOTE=Mary Kay;2992025]I forgot to bring new batteries for my camera so most of my pictures just came out fuzzy. Here are the ones I saved.

Here's the Women herself! Linda! I stink at names..but he is very nice and has his own vape company..somebody supply the names please.
That's Aaron of VapeBig
vape4113.jpg

here's our photographer "Mr. Tony" with our lovely server.

vape112.jpg

Dawns Folly and hubby:

vape41110.jpg

Miss Tracy and hubby!

vape4114.jpg

Me and my son:

vape411.jpg

More pics: Tag them if you want.
Loden and Willdupre

vape4117.jpg

A friend of Aaron's and Maggi

vape4118.jpg