• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers (Tampa Bay) July 10 Meet Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Nyxie..the trouble maker! Looking forward to meeting you! Classwife, sorry about about hubby, mine can't come either..more margarita's for me!:laugh:
Wait! I got into trouble last time...maybe ice tea....nah!:facepalm:

Lil ole me I am a mouse in person LOL It will be nice to me you all too.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Nyxie..the trouble maker! Looking forward to meeting you! Classwife, sorry about about hubby, mine can't come either..more margarita's for me!:laugh:
Wait! I got into trouble last time...maybe ice tea....nah!:facepalm:

Yeah, MK got hit on!!!! Don't think that had anything to do with her drinking though...he just thought she was hawt:)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I heard from Belinda (you guys met her and her husband Willie at the TW opening) She said she and Willie were coming. I also heard from a fellow named Kirk88 from ECF who said he was going to try to make it.

I am NOT organizing anything Sudo! I get lost on my own block..let alone 100 miles from here!:confused: last time it took me 10 minutes to figure out barnacles was across the parking lot!

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I heard from Belinda (you guys met her and her husband Willie at the TW opening) She said she and Willie were coming. I also heard from a fellow named Kirk88 from ECF who said he was going to try to make it.

I am NOT organizing anything Sudo! I get lost on my own block..let alone 100 miles from here!:confused: last time it took me 10 minutes to figure out barnacles was across the parking lot!

Yes, I've heard from Willie...he said he's bringing others too for a total of 5.

MK, do you have GPS? LOL

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Oh no not another gadget! I don't do well with them! I have to have my oldest grandson around to help me. Such a old fogey.
My cousin tried to use hers to get to my house..the stupid thing sent her to Minnesota! She finally had to mispell my city of St. Cloud as Saint Cloud to get it to work. Even then she was a couple miles off.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Oh no not another gadget! I don't do well with them! I have to have my oldest grandson around to help me. Such a old fogey.
My cousin tried to use hers to get to my house..the stupid thing sent her to Minnesota! She finally had to mispell my city of St. Cloud as Saint Cloud to get it to work. Even then she was a couple miles off.

LOL, I'd never call you an old fogey...just techno-challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread