sunshine vape- guava colada, coconut candy, pineapple candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

swissfactor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
allentown pa
i must say that i have become accustomed to the sugary candy taste of many fruity flavors...and not a nice accustomed...many of companies i have sampled from go way too heavy on the sweetener, and not heavy enough on the actual taste of the fruit...i like a more flavorful, less sweet vape, and i think i found a lightly sweet vape.

First i will review the guava colada:
i dont get the strong guava i was looking for, yet i do like this flavor. it reminds me of a pina colada drink....lightly sweet, a at of cream, and the after notes of guava-ish fruit..i like it...all in all i was looking for more of a tropical flavor, yet i do enjoy the vape...it is tasty...i give a 4/5 solely for the fact that i wanted more of a guava flavor

Coconut candy
First impression upon arrival...just sweet, no coconut flavor..i dripped a few drops and was not very impressed...i then did what i do with juices i dont thoroughly enojoy, put it in the vape closet for a week or two...brought out the stash today and decided to give this another whirl, and the coconut came out, it is now much better...much much better...ill give it a 3.5/5 on the taste now...definitely worth the wait

pineapple candy
yummy...now i love pineapple...absolutely love anything pineapple...and this is no exception...nice tart pineapple bite,,smooth sweetness undertones...i cant say much else about it...delicious...easy 5/5 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread