Suorin Air is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevieRay18

Oct 5, 2016
So around two months ago I bought a Suorin Air after seeing friends pop up with them and today out of nowhere it gave out. I've tried turning it on and off, different pods, and even gently wiping the insides of it and there's still no life. When I charge it, it fades blue and when I take it off the charger when the light is steady there's no light when I hit it and no smoke. I don't have enough for another at the moment and this is a brand new pod.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Fogmister

Jul 28, 2017
Louisiana
I started using the Sourin Air a while back and 2 months is about the life of them from what I can tell. My first lasted 2 months, my second one lasted a little less, and I’m now on my third device and this one has lasted a little more than 2 months so far and still going strong.
One thing I was able to do as they began crapping out was wipe the contact points and after you pop the cartridge back on, squeeze or put a little pressure with your fingers where the cartridge meets the device as you puff on it. I got an extra week or so out of my first two doing this.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, I don't have one but they really aren't designed for longevity. Honestly, I would replace it with something more robust, like a pod mod system designed for refilling, something like the Joytech Penguin or Dolphin, perhaps. I'd say it may be the battery, depending on how often you needed to charge it, although it could be some kind of connection issue, hard to say.

Getting more durable and flexible vape gear would be a win, from my viewpoint. I like vape equipment that is durable and lasts.

You could also go to an AOI starter setup, or just a small MTL tank and a decent battery (either an external, one battery mod like the newest Pico) or something that you can charge via USB with an internal battery that is more robust. I also tend to recommend a Zelos starter kit with a Nautilus 2 setup. Inexpensive, but fairly durable (mine is still going strong after 7 months, my husband now has it as his backup vape) and it's a fairly well-loved "'starter" MTL tank for many people.

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread