Suorin Vagon ***mini review, 1st impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
I just picked one of these up at the Canadian Vape Expo. Initial thoughts are:
1. It looks and feels really nice. The curved body is a cleaver design for vaping as you naturally will hold it angled downward.
2. The vapour volume quality of flavour is very nice. I have not tried all my juices but with the one I tried, it's a touch better than the minifit... I'll followup when I've tried a few different juices.
3. The draw is very nice for mouth to lung, not too airy, not too tight.
4. The draw activated firing mechanism works well. I have not had a misfire or delayed activation.
5. Charging time is fast

On the negative
1. The manual is pretty useless.
2. It's recommended to use 70:30 to 60:40 (VG to PG) ration juices... which means many of the salt lines or high nicotine lines may not be suitable for the device as they won't be viscous enough and might cause leaking

A note to new users.
1. When charging it, solid green means it's full charged. It'll go from flashing red, to flashing blue to flashing green to solid green.

All in all, I think it's a descent device, but I would recommend the justfog minifit over this one.

Daboii

Jul 9, 2018
I just picked one of these up at the Canadian Vape Expo. Initial thoughts are:
1. It looks and feels really nice. The curved body is a cleaver design for vaping as you naturally will hold it angled downward.
2. The vapour volume quality of flavour is very nice. I have not tried all my juices but with the one I tried, it's a touch better than the minifit... I'll followup when I've tried a few different juices.
3. The draw is very nice for mouth to lung, not too airy, not too tight.
4. The draw activated firing mechanism works well. I have not had a misfire or delayed activation.
5. Charging time is fast

On the negative
1. The manual is pretty useless.
2. It's recommended to use 70:30 to 60:40 (VG to PG) ration juices... which means many of the salt lines or high nicotine lines may not be suitable for the device as they won't be viscous enough and might cause leaking

A note to new users.
1. When charging it, solid green means it's full charged. It'll go from flashing red, to flashing blue to flashing green to solid green.

All in all, I think it's a descent device, but I would recommend the justfog minifit over this one.
What if it just blinks green when you try & hit it? I literally used it for like 15-25 mins & it just started blinkin.. Any idea what is going on here?

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
What if it just blinks green when you try & hit it? I literally used it for like 15-25 mins & it just started blinkin.. Any idea what is going on here?
You probably don't have a proper connection. Remove the pod, clean the contacts and check the tip for any moister buildup (turn it upside down and hold a tissue to the opening). Then try it again.
I've not had any issues with my device, and I've got several different pods with different flavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread