Super 510T and 510T

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wanted to try the 510 tank system... So.... I ordered a 510 T atomizer and some 510 tank cartridges.... I guess that I didn't understand though.... when I got them the atomizer is huge... come to realize it is a Super 510 T atomizer.... So... I went back on to madvapes to get some tank cartridges for a super 510T and the reviews for it are horrible... so I have been looking for another company that has super 510 t cartridges that are better quality?

This is what I am talking about

Super 510-T Replacement Tank Cartridges, 5 Pack

I didn't want to get the 510t as I want it to use on my Bolt Mod.... From what I understand the standard 510t is only like 1.7 so I would only be able to use it on my regular 510 battery.... but now I have a mix and match and am unsure of what to do.... I have small cartridges and an overiszed t atomizer.... lol.... HELP

Sissylala

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Vegas
Those atty's say they are 11mm in diameter which = 6.93/16". These should work.

Joye eGo-Tank Empty Cartridge - 5/Pack

From personal experience; Id say that those reviews on madvapes website aren't really about those specific cartridges; but about them all. I had a hell of a time with any T type tank I used. Doesnt matter where I purchased them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread