Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
I hope you are all paying attention for the announcement of our next limited edition release, because this is going to knock your freaking socks off! It will be available just in time for the Super Bowl (we are just waiting for the labels to arrive). This has had an absolutely incredible 100% success rate of putting a smile on the face of anybody who tries it! Care to guess???

Chris

First person to guess right gets a free bottle!

Last edited:
I know savory vapes really suck, (at least every OTHER one I've tried) and I swore I'd never make a savory vape, but this is dead on. Probably not something I'd vape all day every day........but you've gotta check out the look on peoples faces. Don't tell them what it is, just hand it to them and say "try this". Just as they start to inhale say "nacho cheese dorritos" and watch them smile and laugh!

Chris

I'm telling you, it is not intended to be an all day every day vape. It is intended to be FUN ! ! ! At a recent vape meet I was testing it on about 50 people. Every single one laughed and/or smiled. Not one puked or made a bad face. Of course if you are allergic to laughter, you might want to abstain.

Chris

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Laughter is the best medicine Bro!!! :)
I'm telling you, it is not intended to be an all day every day vape. It is intended to be FUN ! ! ! At a recent vape meet I was testing it on about 50 people. Every single one laughed and/or smiled. Not one puked or made a bad face. Of course if you are allergic to laughter, you might want to abstain.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread