Super e-cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I've been vaping for 4 days now and haven't picked up an analog yet!! I am so impressed and absolutely loving this. I've been reading this forum almost non-stop since then, trying so hard to learn.

I read about the 901, 801, 510, the screwdriver, GG, magnum, and the new prodigy about to come out.

I've ordered and received three kits, they're called the Super e-cigarette. What I wonder is, what are these considered? Not the 901 or 801, or anything like that. Is there a number for them?

I read about the interchangeability of the new prodigy coming out, well, will these atomizers from this super e-cig fit that? Will the carts? And I'm sure the batteries won't. I'm still confused about all this battery talk, not sure I'll ever get that.

I almost ordered the titan 510, so many people like them, but I want to save my money for the prodigy, I just wonder if I'll understand what goes with it.

But anyway, why don't more people on here talk about the super e-cigarette? Doesn't anyone like them? I really like mine and that makes me wonder if I'm easily satisfied and if I'll like the 801 or the titan or the prodigy even better.

If I sound confused, well I probably still am, but I'm learning thanks to the help of so many.

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
The Super is RN4081

I cannot imagine anyone making a custom large battery vaping device for the supermini.

Thanks Keef!! I had no idea what # the Super was/is. Now I know and that'll help me know more about it when people talk/compare their VP's.

And you're right, there's no reason to make a custom large battery for this supermini. But at least I know what I've got now.

klikmaus

Jul 17, 2011
Greenville TX
So the Super E-Cigarette is the RN4081... I got this model for myself and my girlfriend, it seems to be a decent unit but the carts aren't all that great tasting. I am curious-- are flavored carts available for these or will I have to make my own mix to get a flavored vape?
My units did not come in a box, they came in a cardboard backed blister pack with a green background....

klikmaus

Jul 17, 2011
Greenville TX
Good question Gristle... I am just learning about the model I have, and what options there are with it. It seems that mine is the RN4081 (or a clone of it) with the classic disposable carts. I would like to obtain a few of the higher-end carts to refill with better quality juice once I find a source (I am trying to refrain from ordering it as I will probably be the official "juiceman" for a large number of people in my family. I am sure they will switch to the e-cigs once they try them out with a decent quality vape. I already got my g/f switched over!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
So the Super E-Cigarette is the RN4081... I got this model for myself and my girlfriend, it seems to be a decent unit but the carts aren't all that great tasting. I am curious-- are flavored carts available for these or will I have to make my own mix to get a flavored vape?
My units did not come in a box, they came in a cardboard backed blister pack with a green background....

When you say "carts" I'm assuming that you mean cartomizers. You have a 2 piece PV right? A battery and a cartridge with a built in atomizer. These are called cartomizers and you can get them in different flavors but they are hard to find and don't taste very good. If you don't like the flavor of the ones you have you can rinse or boil out the juice, let them dry over night then refill. You can refill them several times. Or, you can buy empty cartomizers and fill them with what ever juice you like.

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been vaping for 4 days now and haven't picked up an analog yet!! I am so impressed and absolutely loving this. I've been reading this forum almost non-stop since then, trying so hard to learn.

I read about the 901, 801, 510, the screwdriver, GG, magnum, and the new prodigy about to come out.

I've ordered and received three kits, they're called the Super e-cigarette. What I wonder is, what are these considered? Not the 901 or 801, or anything like that. Is there a number for them?

I read about the interchangeability of the new prodigy coming out, well, will these atomizers from this super e-cig fit that? Will the carts? And I'm sure the batteries won't. I'm still confused about all this battery talk, not sure I'll ever get that.

I almost ordered the titan 510, so many people like them, but I want to save my money for the prodigy, I just wonder if I'll understand what goes with it.

But anyway, why don't more people on here talk about the super e-cigarette? Doesn't anyone like them? I really like mine and that makes me wonder if I'm easily satisfied and if I'll like the 801 or the titan or the prodigy even better.

If I sound confused, well I probably still am, but I'm learning thanks to the help of so many.

hi sharonLM..amazing looking at yr record,date joined apr 09...almost 2k of posts...and U only started vaping on Super e-cigarette for 4 days?..i would think U are a season vaporer and using a worthy e-cig with yr experience..regards mafig ps i should be asking U what new PV next i should get..nevermind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread