Super eGo Detonator... with hookah hose attachment? sweet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Cummings

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Just moved to Fort Hood, TX
Thanks to my buddy yzrmbsg I decided to add the hookah tube to my super ego detonator because of the belt attachment on the back of the box.
photo 21.jpg photo 22.jpg
Parts:
Old tube from a nebulizer with groove cut in hard plastic end to hold rubber grommet.
Old rubber grommet off of drip tip from ....ty mega ego atomizer
photo 20.jpg
Mega dual coil eGo cartomizer

The nebulizer tube end was the EXACT same diameter as the drip tip for the mega eGo atty so I figured if I mod it to hold a grommet it would plug into my new dual coil mega eGo cartos.

And it did... :D I think this might be really really bad lol. This tube is right next to my face all the time.
photo 24.jpg photo 26.jpg

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
I admire your creativity here and I'm curious how it works. It seems like youd get some serious condensation in the tube after about ten drags. I made something similar for snowboarding once with a windproof lighter attached to another device with a long tube for discreet enjoyment on the lift.

sent from my HTC genisis using Tapatalk

Ryan Cummings

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Just moved to Fort Hood, TX
I admire your creativity here and I'm curious how it works. It seems like youd get some serious condensation in the tube after about ten drags. I made something similar for snowboarding once with a windproof lighter attached to another device with a long tube for discreet enjoyment on the lift.

sent from my HTC genisis using Tapatalk

Did you know they are making "nicotine free" (they might have something else wink wink) ecigs that closely resemble the eGo now for that same kind of "enjoyment"? lol
Anyways yes you get some condensation. But not enough where I was sucking water. Also it cools down the vape a little bit but I was using a harsh tobacco juice at 5.5v so it still was warm and still had a throat hit.
I just wanted to give it a shot and see if it could be done. Thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread