Super fast shipping +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Order info received by post office 12/30, in my mailbox 1/2! Plus, a couple of extras. This & great products/prices...
Thank You!
Now that I have some 10440s, I think I'll see if that mad vapes flashlight can be modded. It would make an great little bullet shaped PV.:w00t:
Also, that Very Berry sample is tasting pretty good & putting out some major vapor with my 401!
Once again, Thank You!

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Order info received by post office 12/30, in my mailbox 1/2! Plus, a couple of extras. This & great products/prices...
Thank You!
Now that I have some 10440s, I think I'll see if that mad vapes flashlight can be modded. It would make an great little bullet shaped PV.:w00t:
Also, that Very Berry sample is tasting pretty good & putting out some major vapor with my 401!
Once again, Thank You!

I originally got those to mod but never got to it.. Check this awesome job 42109 did with the flashlight:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reviews-suppliers/55376-madvapes-rocks.html

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
I originally got those to mod but never got to it.. Check this awesome job 42109 did with the flashlight:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reviews-suppliers/55376-madvapes-rocks.html

That is kool looking & sound easy too. I'm getting my 1st Nico done, got inspired around 11:30 & everything fell together, even the soldering worked. Gonna make it look acceptable tomorrow after work, 7am comes early,:) then see what I can do with that flashlight.
I see you've added RCA plugs. I mounted one of those to a 901 batt top, doesn't look pretty, but it works. Have you seen these yet. Size N Coaxial DC Power Jack w/Switch - RadioShack.com. A 901 atty will thread on it & work. It's what I'm using to make my Nico.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I loved the very berry sample he sent me, but I can't get anymore. I have called him twice. Does anybody have any idea how to make it?

It's so close... Everything is ordered to make more and should be here soon...

The wait for the flavors is a killer it takes about a month to get them.

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
this guy is awesome!!! ordered on the 26th and got my order yesterday. so far is my best experience with ecigs vendors until now and dont think it can get any better. appreciate the fact that his always around here and putting up a DIY-mod with pics and all is neat. think the flavors could be a bit sweeter but that might be just me. he also threw in a lil 10ML Kona Mocha as a treat. thanks Hoogie76 hope you'll be around a long long time and wish all the best things for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread