Super Product Blitz Sale is ON! - 6 Flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Since all I drink is original Mt Dew and Voltage, can you help me with the sale flavors. I know Baja is a lime and Sangria Blast is supposed to be Sangria (which I've never tasted) from my tastings at the local Taco Hell. I think Code Red is cherry, but what's Distortion? For that matter what's LiveWire and Typhoon? And have I missed any that Killer does? I know there's a black that's grape and a whitish one but I don't think Killer does those.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Since all I drink is original Mt Dew and Voltage, can you help me with the sale flavors. I know Baja is a lime and Sangria Blast is supposed to be Sangria (which I've never tasted) from my tastings at the local Taco Hell. I think Code Red is cherry, but what's Distortion? For that matter what's LiveWire and Typhoon? And have I missed any that Killer does? I know there's a black that's grape and a whitish one but I don't think Killer does those.

there are 10 of Mt Drip flavors that Walt does

Well you asked for it and here they are! Officially releasing on Wednesday May 7th!

Citrus_Dew.jpg
Baja.jpg
Black_Cherry_Kit.jpg
Distortion.jpg

Code_Red.jpg
Live_Wire.jpg
Pitch_Black.jpg
Sangrita.jpg

Typhoon.jpg
Voltage.jpg

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Distortion is lime, Wife loves it too even with 0 nic. She tried it in the Tobh, WE now have a Magma clone on the way. She was knocking dripping until she tried this flavor in it. I have 18mg Distortion on the way.

Typhoon reminds me of an tropical punch DumDum sucker

Sangrita is Cherry Pomegranate

Livewire reminds me of orange pop

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Does anyone remember the "child's" cocktail, a Shirley Temple? Ginger ale with maraschino cherry juice, and a cherry on the side. To me that's EXACTLY what real Code Red tastes like, so I'm looking forward to trying it as a vape! I should have my red ice, blue ice, code red, and CCC Monday, I think. I hope!

Andria

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I am loving all 4 of the new flavors......the Ice flavors remind me of gum.....the Peach Tea is just really good for me.....and the CCC is good but I would agree it might need some time to get better

Peach Tea... I am not getting peach... maybe some tea... dunno. just doesn't taste like peach tea to me. Tastes sweet and a little creamy like the Thai teas. All that said, it is a pleasant vape and I like it. I have 3 bottles so will let the others hand out by the pool for a bit and then go back to them. I know the peach popped in a week or so with the Peach Milkshake

Blue Ice... dunno yet. son said no flavor but I don't take his word as he says that about most juices.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
I get the Peach in my Peach Tea it is not a in your face peach but still I can taste it........as I said before the Ice flavors remind me of gum......the Red Ice I pick up little hints of the strawberry more than the Blue Ice with the blueberry flavor.......all four are flavors I would request again LOL but that is just me and my opinion

wjosephsimmons

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
City of Angels
Does anyone remember the "child's" cocktail, a Shirley Temple? Ginger ale with maraschino cherry juice, and a cherry on the side.

A Shirley Temple is a non-alcoholic mixed drink made with ginger ale, a splash of grenadine and garnished with a maraschino cherry. Grenadine was originally prepared from pomegranate juice, sugar, and water. Its basic flavor profile can alternatively be obtained from a mixture of blackcurrant juice and other fruit juices with the blackcurrant flavor dominating. To reduce production costs however, the food industry has widely replaced fruit bases with artificial ingredients. The Mott's brand "Rose's", by far the most common grenadine brand in the United States, is presently formulated using (in order of concentration): high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, FD&C Red #40, natural and artificial flavors, and FD&C Blue #1.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
A Shirley Temple is a non-alcoholic mixed drink made with ginger ale, a splash of grenadine and garnished with a maraschino cherry. Grenadine was originally prepared from pomegranate juice, sugar, and water. Its basic flavor profile can alternatively be obtained from a mixture of blackcurrant juice and other fruit juices with the blackcurrant flavor dominating. To reduce production costs however, the food industry has widely replaced fruit bases with artificial ingredients. The Mott's brand "Rose's", by far the most common grenadine brand in the United States, is presently formulated using (in order of concentration): high fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, FD&C Red #40, natural and artificial flavors, and FD&C Blue #1.

My mom made them for me just using the juice from a jar of maraschino cherries. Lord only knows what that's made from. :D Pure sugar?

Andria

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
I'm still waiting for my order on the 18th. I got the shipping notice on the 24 but it has been stuck at "arrival" in Chicago since the 25th. East coast and west coast USPS are so different. West coast, LA and Seattle are much faster. I'm sad, I was so looking forward to buying more. But this was my first buy and I will not order more until I know what the juice is like. I am looking forward to it too, since there are some good reviews on this thread from the last sale. Not angry at Killer juice, just disappointed in the USPS.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Killer juice weekend .99 sales run thurs-sun! They run every week! :)
That's why I asked. As I mentioned, there were 6 flavors on sale, but not the Mt Dew nor ice flavors. Some of the ones on sale seemed worth trying so I ordered a bunch ;)

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
A little after I wrote this, the mailman showed up with the juice. Which surprised me, because it is still listed as being in Chicago. Oh well, I'm glad it arrived. Now I can taste your juice for the first time. :)

I'm still waiting for my order on the 18th. I got the shipping notice on the 24 but it has been stuck at "arrival" in Chicago since the 25th. East coast and west coast USPS are so different. West coast, LA and Seattle are much faster. I'm sad, I was so looking forward to buying more. But this was my first buy and I will not order more until I know what the juice is like. I am looking forward to it too, since there are some good reviews on this thread from the last sale. Not angry at Killer juice, just disappointed in the USPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread