Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
10325404_784135074930620_6074213010226321856_n.png

This week's Super Product Blitz Sale item is Shamrock Shake!!!!

So rich and creamy... wait in a e-liquid? Yup we did it!

The smooth taste and cream flavor mixes so well with the sweet minty flavor. Get it while you can! As with the real thing, this is a limited edition flavor.

From now until Sunday get a 15ml bottle of Shamrock Shake for only 99 cents!
Shamrock Shake - Exclusive Flavors

Creamy and minty *DELISH* - Lisa
One of my faves! - Rebecca
My favorite juice. - Joan
WOW!!!!! - Matthew
Love this! - Ellen
See more reviews at Shamrock Shake - Exclusive Flavors

Congrats to Mary Whelan for winning last week's $100 gift card! Now it is your chance to win! This week we are giving away TWO $50 gift cards for sharing this sale or commenting!​

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Still too excited for words. Walt does a lot of juices that I like but if I could have only one juice out of all the juices anywhere, it would be Shamrock Shake. Now to figure out how much to order...99 cent sale is the 15 ml but the larger ones are also discounted $4 each...

Joan - it's your favorite flavor. Go big or go home! Take a look at my post in the main thread; maybe you could go REALLY big! :shock:

Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Joan - it's your favorite flavor. Go big or go home! Take a look at my post in the main thread; maybe you could go REALLY big! :shock:
I am not going that big!!! Will have to see how much I have here as I don't like to have more than 60 or 120ml of any juice here at one time. If people come in and see that I have a huge bottle or even several new smaller bottles of something, they figure I can live without one of these but if they come and see only one smaller bottle about half empty, they tend to leave it alone... :)

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
I am not going that big!!! Will have to see how much I have here as I don't like to have more than 60 or 120ml of any juice here at one time. If people come in and see that I have a huge bottle or even several new smaller bottles of something, they figure I can live without one of these but if they come and see only one smaller bottle about half empty, they tend to leave it alone... :)

I think you need a better hiding place...or a juice safe!

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe

then hide some in a tampon box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread