SUPER Product Blitz Sale time again! All Cheesecake flavors only 99 cents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Pretty tough to beat $0.06 a ml, wish i was a bigger cheesecake fan!...LOL.

Great sale though, will have to check out the site!

There tends to be a sale every week so please do. I think with the base mixes that it should be rather easy to make my own juice :) and with the new flavors up... I can see a lot of fudge being made...Pina Colada..Buttermint....caramel...at this price I can easily play with these a bit

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
LOL actually yeah I am being serious.....I have never had one

Hey Renegayde, let me Google that for you. :p

I don't think I've ever had one either. Tiramisu is more my speed. :drool:

Here's what Wikipedia had to say:

"Cannoli.are Italian.pastry.desserts. The singular is.cannolo(or in the.Sicilian language.cannolu), meaning "little tube", with the.etymology.stemming from the.Latin."canna", or.reed. Cannoli originated in.Sicily.and are a staple of.Sicilian cuisine..[1].They are also popular in.Italian American cuisine. In Italy, they are commonly known as "cannoli siciliani",Sicilian cannoli.

Cannoli consist of tube-shaped shells of fried.pastry.dough, filled with a sweet, creamy filling usually containing.ricotta. They range in size from "cannulicchi", no bigger than a finger, to the fist-sized proportions typically found south of.Palermo, Sicily."

Last edited:

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Hey Renegayde, let me Google that for you. :p

I don't think I've ever had one either. Tiramisu is more my speed. :drool:

Here's what Wikipedia had to say:

"Cannoli.are Italian.pastry.desserts. The singular is.cannolo(or in the.Sicilian language.cannolu), meaning "little tube", with the.etymology.stemming from the.Latin."canna", or.reed. Cannoli originated in.Sicily.and are a staple of.Sicilian cuisine..[1].They are also popular in.Italian American cuisine. In Italy, they are commonly known as "cannoli siciliani",Sicilian cannoli.

Cannoli consist of tube-shaped shells of fried.pastry.dough, filled with a sweet, creamy filling usually containing.ricotta. They range in size from "cannulicchi", no bigger than a finger, to the fist-sized proportions typically found south of.Palermo, Sicily."

hmmmmmm dunno if that sounds good or not......there is another vendor on here who has Cannoli juice and everyone raves about it but dunno if I would like it or not LOL

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
Simply amazing!! I will be placing an order this weekend for sure!!!

Thank you killer juice!!!

10349136_787769857900475_5578436085597191518_n.png

It is SUPER Product Blitz Sale time again! This week we are going full throttle! In honor of Memorial day we are offer our all new cheesecake product line for 99 cents! Plus we are upping the limit to 5!

Silky and creamy to rich and dense, there are as many cheesecakes as cheesecake fans!

Original: This is the true to the recipe blend that will have you craving even more!
Cheesecake - Bakery

Strawberry: This creamy strawberry cheesecake is perfect for any vapor user!
Strawberry Cheesecake - Bakery

Blueberry: We swirled fresh blueberry puree into the finished cheesecake for a double shot of delicious berry flavor.
Blueberry Cheesecake - Bakery

ALSO for all you DIY fans out there we are knocking the price of our 8ml vials down to $1!!! To make it better we are also adding on 12 new flavors!
Flavorings - DIY Bases / Flavoring

ALSO if that was not enough we are going to giveaway 2 (YES TWO!) $100 gift cards this weekend for commenting on this post! Last weeks winners are Brenda Houchens and Todd Cook! Congrats and good luck!​

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
hmmmmmm dunno if that sounds good or not......there is another vendor on here who has Cannoli juice and everyone raves about it but dunno if I would like it or not LOL

My favorite Tiramisu comes from Buca Di Beppo. Actually my favorite lots of things come from there. Don't get to one often but when I do, I always get one to eat on at the restaurant and a spare.

I have a feeling if you like the cheesecake that you would prolly like the cannoli,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread