Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Super Special Ego T

http://www.eastmall.net//Products/Products.aspx?type=100015654&name=Ego-T%20%20kits-On%20Sale%20!

Ego T Starter Kits ---- $54 50

201104070717340.jpg

Ego T Cratridges ---- 5 Pack --- $5.00

20110407080853.jpg

Ego T Starter Kits ----3 Pack --- $150.00

201104070728210.jpg

Ego T Starter Kits ---- 6 Pack --- $270.00

201104070744390.jpg

http://www.eastmall.net//Products/Products.aspx?type=100015654&name=Ego-T%20%20kits-On%20Sale%20!

I just received my EgoT this morning (another 4 working-day shipment from Eastmall - thanks!!) and I am already very impressed. I have been using a Riva with a drip-tip since the Riva was released, and thought that the EgoT would be the perfect next step - the tank meaning I wouldn't have to continually drip to get the vape I wanted. And yeah, it's awesome so far! I had a little bit of trouble with the atty not piercing the cap on the tank - no matter what I did it just wouldn't pierce and I was just getting primer fluid ... I haven't seen this issue mentioned elsewhere, but I just got a paperclip and pierced it manually. It's working fantastic now. It looks to me like I could use my Riva batteries and charger with this unit, but I haven't had a chance to test that yet.

Overall - very happy - thanks again Eastmall :vapor:

Lol Di, you're a classic :)

All I can say really from my experience is that (as stated on another thread) the Riva with LR510 atty (I've been using my current one for close to 2-3 months now with no drop in performance) and a drip tip is the absolute best setup I have known. If they could get a tank onto one of those with the same level of performance I'd be hooked.

Since early 2008 I have been hunting for the best vape (haven't we all) - once I find this nirvana I will be happy to quit the analogues altogether ... so yeah, EM, Joye, whatever, if Apple can make something as intricate as an iPad, you guys can surely give me my nirvana, right? Hehehe! :vapor:

LOL Di, no, actually I don't have ANY Obsession, because it was like a unicorn, a fictional character which never showed itself upon the EM website! Haha! Just jokes, I know the history :)

Actually, one thing you could do for me is make it so that my LR510 atties don't leak through to the battery when I drip with them on the Riva. That should keep you busy for a while ;)

To remain in Riva/drip vaping nirvana, one must drip between 4-6 drips each time ... generally that causes some leakage through to the battery connector, but I'm sure you're aware of that.

So yeah, first off, a LR510 tank (a real, actual reliable working design), and then sealing off the atty to prevent leakage ... then you'll have ALL my $$$$$!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
hahaha coin,

I do not do any of that I am hostess of this forum,
David is the one to talk to on changes and design modifications, ----

I will mention these suggestions next time in staff conference tho, ----

you would be surprised what is hiding over there behind that tree in the forest -----
is it a Unicorn, maybe it has an Obsession with the idea, and is getting tanked !!

and I dont want your $$$$$, just your friendship !!! lol

and maybe your Atties, and your RiVas, and your indulgences,

and and and and, eeeeerrrrr what else ya got ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread