Super-T drip tips: advice for 510 users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
I bought both the standard and shorty versions of Super-T-Manufacturing's stainless steel drip tips, and of course, they are the end-all of drip tips! I can't live without them!

Sadly, the tips are so beautiful, they make my black 510 look cheap and flimsy. It's time for me to get a PV mod to match the tips. Maybe one of the 'Precise' models!

If you own a 510 e-cig, my advice is to get the 'shorty' models if you're getting stainless steel, because the weight of the standard-sized tip will make the 510 very heavy on the tip end. But the shorty is perfect!

Last edited:

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I bought both the standard and shorty versions of Super-T-Manufacturing's stainless steel drip tips, and of course, they are the end-all of drip tips! I can't live without them!

Sadly, the tips are so beautiful, they make my black 510 look cheap and flimsy. It's time for me to get a PV mod to match the tips. Maybe one of the 'Precise' models!

If you own a 510 e-cig, my advice is to get the 'shorty' models if you're getting stainless steel, because the weight of the standard-sized tip will make the 510 very heavy on the tip end. But the shorty is perfect!
For weight perhaps, but I prefer the long on the 510 and the shorty for the 801. We are too close to the atty on the 510. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread